Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

PSN Slvl 61 Need hel on Nito please (Resolved)

Debido
    Debido

PSN Slvl 61 Need hel on Nito please (Resolved) Empty PSN Slvl 61 Need hel on Nito please (Resolved)

Post by Debido Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:25 am

I need some help on nito he keeps screaming and killing me with the spike and im kind of squishy as I only have 15 enndurance and my build is still a WIP. Can anone help me?

I had no problems on this fight with my warrior but he was a beast and this spell knight.... well not so much yet xD

Last edited by Debido on Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    VaDoom
    VaDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

PSN Slvl 61 Need hel on Nito please (Resolved) Empty Re: PSN Slvl 61 Need hel on Nito please (Resolved)

Post by VaDoom Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:46 am

Same as sooner. I guess I could happy, though my toon should go through the catacombs first.
    But before that, it's how i beat him as a mage solo :
    - I stay at the entrance where I fall. And I kill the 3 or so skelies with a divine club (occult club found in anor londo, disascended in divine), or whatever divine weapon i used in the catacombs (if i ever used any).
    - Against the screams, you can roll through the blade it if you time it well, but it's kinda hard. Otherwise, you can use iron flesh and tank the damages.
    - For nito, Iron flesh again, and ignore everything he does while casting crystal soul spears, soul mass and possibly dark bead while healing from times to times. In my first playthrough, I didn't even care about the skelies as I didn't know how divine worked.

Hope it helps, otherwise, I'll try to help you later if I can and if you want.
    Good luck.
    Flankydizzle
    Flankydizzle
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

PSN Slvl 61 Need hel on Nito please (Resolved) Empty Re: PSN Slvl 61 Need hel on Nito please (Resolved)

Post by Flankydizzle Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:20 am

If you picked up the occult club from anor londo just take it back to divine +5 (200 souls at giant blacksmith), nito is cake once you take out the skellies at the start of the fight. Just dont walk too far round the left or you'll aggro the big skellies and then it sucks.
    SuperHans
    SuperHans

Post by SuperHans Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:08 am

I can help you out if you still need assistance. PSN Acco Pulsnat0r
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:22 am

Using both Flankydizzle and VaDoom's advice should get you through without too much trouble, just stick to his sides and heal when your HP goes below half.

I have a SL55 that can help but Nito isn't that hard tbh, if you do need help I'd gladly help you if we're in the same time-zone...
    This place is full of Americans that are on when I'm asleep and vice-versa...
    Debido
    Debido

Post by Debido Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:33 am

i am at the second bonfire now. if anyone want to drop a sign

also im pretty sure i fed that club to the snake guy xD
    SuperHans
    SuperHans

Post by SuperHans Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:52 am

I'll help you out, sign is up at the Tomb of Giants second bonfire, name Pulsnat0r
    Debido
    Debido

Post by Debido Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:01 pm

I can not see your sign, I am soul level 63 now, im at the bonfire on the little ledge under the dog skeleton that's breathing heavily xD
    SuperHans
    SuperHans

Post by SuperHans Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:08 pm

Hmm, the sign is up and i have been redoing it every 5 mins so it should have found you
    Debido
    Debido

Post by Debido Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:09 pm

summon failed.
    Debido
    Debido

Post by Debido Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:53 pm

Praise the Sun ]{Resolved]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:01 am