Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Knight's Honor achievement RESOLVED

davebroph
    davebroph

Knight's Honor achievement RESOLVED Empty Knight's Honor achievement RESOLVED

Post by davebroph Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:28 pm

I checked other posts but couldnt really find the answer...

Do i need to have all these weapons in my inventory at once or does it count if i had a weapon in a previous playthrough and dumped it?

Last edited by davebroph on Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Knight's Honor achievement RESOLVED Empty Re: Knight's Honor achievement RESOLVED

Post by SlakeMoth Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:35 pm

I do not know but I doubt it will count if you do not currently have it in your inventory as you also have to hold all the weapons on one character, which means that any you have acquired on another character don't count either. It's a tough challenge but that's why it's there.
    AFROJT
    AFROJT
    Regular
    Regular

Knight's Honor achievement RESOLVED Empty Re: Knight's Honor achievement RESOLVED

Post by AFROJT Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:19 pm

I'm pretty sure it needs to be in your inventory.
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:12 pm

You have to have all the weapons in your bottomless box and inventory at the same time.
    Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Automancer Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:42 pm

To get the trophy, you need to have all weapons on a single character minus the Ghost Blade cuz people have gotten Platinum without ever getting the Ghost Blade. Not to be mistaken for the Jagged Ghost Blade.

That and the character needs to have had the weapon in the inventory at one point or it won't count.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:10 am