Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Automancer
CrackSouls
6 posters

What points should I put into next? PVP toon SL55

Poll

I have 5 extra points in this build. Where should they go?

[ 5 ]
    What points should I put into next? PVP toon SL55 I_vote_lcap63%What points should I put into next? PVP toon SL55 I_vote_rcap [63%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What points should I put into next? PVP toon SL55 I_vote_lcap0%What points should I put into next? PVP toon SL55 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What points should I put into next? PVP toon SL55 I_vote_lcap13%What points should I put into next? PVP toon SL55 I_vote_rcap [13%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What points should I put into next? PVP toon SL55 I_vote_lcap13%What points should I put into next? PVP toon SL55 I_vote_rcap [13%] 
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 8
    CrackSouls
    CrackSouls
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

What points should I put into next? PVP toon SL55 Empty What points should I put into next? PVP toon SL55

Post by CrackSouls Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:14 am

I made a Dragon toon for the last event, but he is only SL50. I thought I'd keep him that way so I could use him in the arena, but the SL1-50 range is dead. I have waited hours to find no matches. So I think I should use the extra 5 points to make him SL55 for future events.

This is his current layout. I swap out Cloranthy Ring sometimes.

So with 5 extra points, where do you think I should put them?
    Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

What points should I put into next? PVP toon SL55 Empty Re: What points should I put into next? PVP toon SL55

Post by Automancer Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:19 am

There's no need for endurance. I'd say up your Dex to 14 for a more varied arsenal and increase your Vit.
    sicktwist
    sicktwist

What points should I put into next? PVP toon SL55 Empty Re: What points should I put into next? PVP toon SL55

Post by sicktwist Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:29 am

Attunement + Iron Flesh to protect that dragon body of yours, LOL. Seriously though probably dex up to 14 and the rest in vit.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:32 am

I would assume your weapon choices were well thought out and planned prior to making your build.

With that said, +5 into vitality. It adds an extra 100+ hp, which you'll greatly benefit from at that soul level.

my 2 sense
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:38 am

If you're content with your current weapon choices, 5 into VIT. If you think you're subject to try different things out, get DEX to 14 and put 3 points into VIT.
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:29 pm

Vitality.
    CrackSouls
    CrackSouls
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by CrackSouls Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:15 pm

Vitality seems to be the choice, haha.
    I was thinking resistance 'cause my defense is so low, but in the end 5 points extra defense isn't worth it. The only reason I'd pick Endurance is to get a bigger stamina bar, as a lot of times I have to swap out Cloranthy ring for something like Wolf's or Red Tearstone. Then again, I could use weapons like the shotel or claw if I increased the Dex... Ggggrrrr, I'm having way too much trouble deciding.
    Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Automancer Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:21 pm

Vit and Dex, man. More health and a wider range of weapons. Seems like a good trade-off to me.
    Also, resistance is futile.
    CrackSouls
    CrackSouls
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by CrackSouls Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:18 pm

Automancer wrote:Also, resistance is futile.
    We are borg.

Okay, Vitality it is. Maybe some points in Dex, just gotta test some weapons to see if they're fast enough with roar. Thanks every one for the input!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:01 pm