Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
AFROJT
Mr. Tart
Hallsey
7 posters

My FELLOW RPs

Hallsey
    Hallsey
    Casual
    Casual

My FELLOW RPs Empty My FELLOW RPs

Post by Hallsey Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:33 pm

i got some ideas for 2 role playing characters that i want to make. however im not entirely sure what armor/weapons to do for them.
    first being an based occultist
    i always go out of my way to find these occult weapons/items for no reason. however i now want to put those items to use.
    weapons/shields: server, (falchon for variety) and effigy sheild
    Armor: you decide....
    the second build being a steampunk looking character. i dont really have any ideas for this one so feel free to go crazy with the creativity.
    Thanks before hand for those who take the time to reply. Now here we GO!cheers
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

My FELLOW RPs Empty Re: My FELLOW RPs

Post by Mr. Tart Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:28 pm

For an occult based built i imagine something black-coloured would do well. What i instantly think of is either the Thorn set, the black cleric robe with black sorcerer boots and witch gloves or the full black knight set. I know only one of them is actually ''creative'', but that's what pops up in my mind.

As far as steampunk, that's a lot harder to make, but Chester def comes to mind here.

Chester's Trousers, Gauntlets Of The Vanquisher, Leather Armor and Mask of Velka/Helm of the Wise/Eastern Helm. Either that or just go full Chester. silly

Weapons: Avelyn or Sniper Crossbow, Painting Guardian Sword, possibly Smough's Hammer, Flamberge, Moonlight Greatsword, titanite Catch Pole, Whip.

Shields: Balder Shield, Giant Shield, Crystal Ring Shield and Pierce Shield.

I think, depending on the equipment used, pyromancies could do very well with a steampunk themed character too.

It's kind of hard to say without trying it out ingame, which i would if it weren't for the fact that i just turned my xbox off and plan on going to bed soon. I will check it out in the morning, but until then, i hope that helped. tongue
    AFROJT
    AFROJT
    Regular
    Regular

Post by AFROJT Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:17 am

Maybe the Dark Armour with an occult great scythe? I use that armour with a +15 GS and it's amazing!
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:33 am

The sniper's crossbow always seemed steampunk to me. Chester's cloak/wanderer's armor is also steampunk-y. Domhall's helmet is pretty steampunk too.

Havel was an occultist.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:26 am

velka's rapier for the occultist would be good... but only if you're using sorcery as for steam punk well.... this is the best i can do right now.
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=255530887784983795
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:46 am

I just made this one yesterday. Next time check the PvP section if you want tips for builds.

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t18147-velka-s-paladin
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:05 am

for the occultist I'm thinking Effigy shield, knotched whip (Yeah, I know. Dare to have balls), channeler's skirt,ciaran's gloves, gold hemmed top and one of the masks of the family (Child, Father, Mother). Or you could switch out the whip and effigy shield for a scythe type weapon.. or hell, even an occult bandit's dagger? something that seems doomsday cultist, you know?

Edit: Or Gravelord Curved Greatsword because.. well you know.. it looks like a satanic cult weapon.
    Hallsey
    Hallsey
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Hallsey Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:34 pm

when it comes to the occultist build i feel that ill be going with some robe combinations for armor. as for the steampunk im still not quite sure. How ever i do plan to incorperate the sniper crossbow/Aveylin with it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:05 am