Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Just got this, wanna co-op??

Seven Deaths

Just got this, wanna co-op?? Empty Just got this, wanna co-op??

Post by Seven Deaths Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:21 pm

Ive played Dark Souls on xbox, and beat it many times, love it....So a friend gave me his old PS3 and I bought Demons Souls. So first off im looking for friends to summon on PSN, so send me invites PSN SeverusDeath.

Next im looking for advice on what class I should play my first go around. In DS I played a Knight, then added a little magic. I want a challenge, but not so much that I get too frustrated. Ive read magic makes the game a cake walk. So im thinking a melee mage hybrid...Is that the temple knight???

This board is a great resource, so ill continue to read past posts, just looking for vets of the game input.

thanks
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Just got this, wanna co-op?? Empty Re: Just got this, wanna co-op??

Post by DemonOfFate Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:51 am

Sup man, glad you bought Demon Souls, its a very fun game. If you want, we could hook up and play.

And you're right, magic makes the game a cakewalk. Lucky for me i find magic boring as hell, nothing better than a good old Greatsword. Oh and As for class, i went with temple knight. Think of him as a battle ready cleric. He has the spell Heal, a good weapon, solid armor. Overall i think hes a great starter. But just the plain old knight is a great starter.
    Jodecho
    Jodecho
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Jodecho Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:30 am

hey i just picked up DeS about 3 days ago. still trying to figure out this tendancy thing so ive got two differnt characters that just finnished 1-1. i started both of them as royalty. from playing DkS and doing SL1 runs i had to start with Royalty as thats the only SL1 char on DeS. im trying to do a "blind" first playthrough but im doing one PWWT and one PDWT, though i admit im having to use the internet to figure out how that works. PSN Jodecho, always down for co-op but 0 DeS experience. also im new to ps3 so ive not quite figure out all of its ins and outs. the headset i use is universal and i use it for private chat on xbox always but i dont know how that works on ps3.
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:38 am

Most people would tell you to go Royalty. And you can add me if you need help, my PSN is the same as my username.
    Seven Deaths

Post by Seven Deaths Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:03 am

Thanks so far for the replies. I have sent you 3 a FR on PSN. Im going to be on later today. But will be on playing mostly around 9pm central. If any of you are on and accepted my FR, and we are around the same SL, Ill try to summon you. I have a universal headset but I dont think DeS supports chat anyway.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:48 am