Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

xbox 360. Artorias Greatsword or abyss Greatsword and/or Artorias Greatshield PLEASE!!! (RESOLVED by Lord of Ash and The Letter X)

ExaltedSentinel
    ExaltedSentinel

xbox 360. Artorias Greatsword or abyss Greatsword and/or Artorias Greatshield PLEASE!!! (RESOLVED by Lord of Ash and The Letter X) Empty xbox 360. Artorias Greatsword or abyss Greatsword and/or Artorias Greatshield PLEASE!!! (RESOLVED by Lord of Ash and The Letter X)

Post by ExaltedSentinel Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:29 pm

I would really like to have one or two or all of the items mentioned.
    I can't make them myself because I accidentally pissed off Andre the blacksmith and killed him.
    I can trade if I have an item or items you want

Last edited by ExaltedSentinel on Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ExaltedSentinel
    ExaltedSentinel

xbox 360. Artorias Greatsword or abyss Greatsword and/or Artorias Greatshield PLEASE!!! (RESOLVED by Lord of Ash and The Letter X) Empty Re: xbox 360. Artorias Greatsword or abyss Greatsword and/or Artorias Greatshield PLEASE!!! (RESOLVED by Lord of Ash and The Letter X)

Post by ExaltedSentinel Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:30 pm

My SL is 122
    CappuccinoJak
    CappuccinoJak
    Addicted
    Addicted

xbox 360. Artorias Greatsword or abyss Greatsword and/or Artorias Greatshield PLEASE!!! (RESOLVED by Lord of Ash and The Letter X) Empty Re: xbox 360. Artorias Greatsword or abyss Greatsword and/or Artorias Greatshield PLEASE!!! (RESOLVED by Lord of Ash and The Letter X)

Post by CappuccinoJak Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:58 am

too bad you killed andre, oswald would've loved to meet ya!
    ExaltedSentinel
    ExaltedSentinel

Post by ExaltedSentinel Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:38 am

Oswald??
    AFROJT
    AFROJT
    Regular
    Regular

Post by AFROJT Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:15 pm

I can give you all three, just message me over live stating who you are, and send me a request.
    ExaltedSentinel
    ExaltedSentinel

Post by ExaltedSentinel Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:21 pm

I really appreciate it but someone helped me with those yesterday.
    The only thing I don't have of artorias is the cursed sword
    CappuccinoJak
    CappuccinoJak
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CappuccinoJak Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:39 pm

ExaltedSentinel wrote:Oswald??

the guy that appears at the bottom of the garboyle's bell tower. he gets rid of sin...and can help you deal with NPCs that you accidentally aggro'ed.

for example: let's say i accidentally attack the giant blacksmith in anor londo during an invasion. assuming i don't kill him, i can have a chat with oswald and pay him a metric ton of souls to bribe the giant to calm down.

*this is also assuming you haven't killed/attacked oswald either, since if you attack him you'll NEVER talk to him again!
    ExaltedSentinel
    ExaltedSentinel

Post by ExaltedSentinel Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:42 pm

Oh yeah. I forgot his name. Yeah I found out I could go to him AFTER I killed Andre lol
    I'll be more careful on another playthrough
    AFROJT
    AFROJT
    Regular
    Regular

Post by AFROJT Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:19 pm

Well if you want the Cursed sword, I also have that.
    ExaltedSentinel
    ExaltedSentinel

Post by ExaltedSentinel Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:38 pm

Oh awesome. I'd really appreciate it. What's your soul level? Mine is at 147 now
    CreepyTeeth

xbox 360. Artorias Greatsword or abyss Greatsword and/or Artorias Greatshield PLEASE!!! (RESOLVED by Lord of Ash and The Letter X) Empty trade

Post by CreepyTeeth Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:56 pm

if you have 10 sunlight or spare transient curses,i have the swords you need,sl 99
    ExaltedSentinel
    ExaltedSentinel

Post by ExaltedSentinel Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:21 pm

I don't have 10 medals but I can give you what I have (6 I think) and some curses.
    I hope we can summon each other being such a big gap in level.
    CreepyTeeth

Post by CreepyTeeth Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:09 pm

All we can do is try m8,ill send you a message via xbox when i get on next.
    AFROJT
    AFROJT
    Regular
    Regular

Post by AFROJT Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:49 am

I have a 125
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:22 am

Afro my turf man

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:31 pm