Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Cenitpede Demon Sl 68

jakstermon12

Cenitpede Demon Sl  68 Empty Cenitpede Demon Sl 68

Post by jakstermon12 Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:55 pm

I need severe help with the centipede demon in the demon ruins. Send me a message through Xbox live. VengefulNight72
    Informidance
    Informidance

Cenitpede Demon Sl  68 Empty Tactics

Post by Informidance Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:11 pm

Unfortunantley im on the PS3 platform , so in which thus help from me isnt comeing, but if i was an xbox owner i would gladly help you. This boss may seem hard but is very easy indeed. first run on the path way to the right and be pre pared to take a tiny amount of fire damage because theres a tiny strem in front of the path. then once you done running to the right there should be a clearing. He will shoot out his tail at you for a little bit , just dodge it , dont block. Then he will eventually go on the clearing , will your shield up go behind him and start hitting his tail, doding his thrust attacks , once cut off start hitting him to his side or back. Useing bows for him is NOT recommended because of his tail attacks. after defeating him you will get a usefull ring that takes away 99.9% fire damage so u can walk on lava and fire , ect. If u still cant beat him maybe you will get hooked up with a SS offer from one of our nice fourm people. Hope the best for you. ~Lord Informidance
    AFROJT
    AFROJT
    Regular
    Regular

Cenitpede Demon Sl  68 Empty Re: Cenitpede Demon Sl 68

Post by AFROJT Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:08 pm

Sent you a request

Sponsored content

Cenitpede Demon Sl  68 Empty Re: Cenitpede Demon Sl 68

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:52 pm