Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Sentiel
WaLKA
CrackSouls
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Ghadis_God
lordgodofhell
The Letter X
RANT
Tolvo
13 posters

Slow Weapon? Go for a Backstab!

Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Slow Weapon?  Go for a Backstab! - Page 2 Empty Re: Slow Weapon? Go for a Backstab!

Post by Tolvo Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:20 pm

Sounds like the time when forest hunting me and a hunter waited around a corner to both cast tempest. We both came out to see two summons and a host, also casting tempest. My PS3 nearly froze from the amount of fire.
    befowler
    befowler

Slow Weapon?  Go for a Backstab! - Page 2 Empty Re: Slow Weapon? Go for a Backstab!

Post by befowler Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:23 pm

Zwei/greatsword are great for bs cancels thanks to the sweeps, but I've even had people walk into reversed zwei R2 slams and GS R2 stabs. The fact that a predictable BS strafer is going to be in a specific location at a specific time with their shield down makes it comically easy.

As for the fire tempest guys, I had someone actually do that twice in the same fight. First time he lured me into a cul-de-sac and tried to cast it, so I backstabbed him. He got back up, turned around, and tried it again. Second backstab killed him. I don't often use the shrug gesture, but c'mon

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:52 am