Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

X-box: Need a Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring.

Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

X-box: Need a Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring. Empty X-box: Need a Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring.

Post by Rynn Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:11 am

In desperate need of access to the Bellowing Dragoncrest ring: my char is about level 45.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

X-box: Need a Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring. Empty Re: X-box: Need a Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring.

Post by The Letter X Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:54 am

Do you have the RSS? I stopped watching your stream after you killed Ceaseless, so I don't know how far you progressed.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

X-box: Need a Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring. Empty Re: X-box: Need a Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring.

Post by Rynn Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:29 am

The Letter X wrote:Do you have the RSS? I stopped watching your stream after you killed Ceaseless, so I don't know how far you progressed.
    I walked through the painted world and never bothered to pick it up: but when I go stream again I'm positive if i picked it up to go get that item, noone would kill me. Where will I be going to pick it up from you?
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:33 am

Will you be able to warp? If so we can meet in the Burg or Catacombs. If not I can try to make it to the Painted World or Anor Londo myself to speed things up.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:08 pm

The Letter X wrote:Will you be able to warp? If so we can meet in the Burg or Catacombs. If not I can try to make it to the Painted World or Anor Londo myself to speed things up.
    I can warp. I'll meet you in the Burg soon after I start my stream.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:25 pm