Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I threw together a 55 involving pyros and melee.

EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

I threw together a 55 involving pyros and melee. Empty I threw together a 55 involving pyros and melee.

Post by EeAyEss Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:04 pm

http://mmdks.com/17ym

Thoughts?
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

I threw together a 55 involving pyros and melee. Empty Re: I threw together a 55 involving pyros and melee.

Post by LunarFog Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:54 pm

Decent melee weapons, solid pyromancy choice, good poise, good defense, competent stat placement...This build is definitely going to win if you have any skills at all.

A couple things I'd think about is switching one great fireball to a fire surge. Since you have a chaos balder sword I only see you using your pyromancy as a way to defend yourself while you wait for your stamina to recharge. Nothing freaks people out more than a long, controlled, blast of fire.

I don't know why people even bother using darkwood grain ring. Quickroll works just fine for me but that's just personal preference.
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

I threw together a 55 involving pyros and melee. Empty Re: I threw together a 55 involving pyros and melee.

Post by EeAyEss Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:57 pm

Melee is best.

Pyro is back-up. Any other use is for n00bz. And I forgot that fire-surge consumes no stamina. Now I won't have to go to NG+.

I'll experiment with the grain ring. It's fun, but it eventually gets boring, so I might slap on a leo ring or a cloranthy ring.
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:01 pm

I've never used Leo ring with the balder sword so I don't know if it lives up to it's reputation. And I don't know why but the cloranthy ring doesn't seem to help stamina regain all that much. If I was you I'd probably settle with havel's or ring of FaP to get extra defense after I'm done experimenting.
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:03 pm

Like I said, experimenting. But still, glad you like it.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:09 pm

Sure is ugly silly

If you're gonna have 8 combustions, I'd roll with Chaos Fireballs instead. Imo they'd serve you better with that low of dex. If not, I'd just ditch the balls altogether and use black flame and fire surge.
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:10 pm

No problem. I had half a mind to rip you a new butthole for using the crown of dusk but decided against it when I saw the shotel and furysword
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:27 pm

If I get tired of the elf ears(ew) than I was going to use hollow thief hood. Much sexier than those ears. silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:58 am