Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Whknight
GamerGirl-619
6 posters

Was there something I might of missed?

GamerGirl-619
    GamerGirl-619
    Casual
    Casual

Was there something I might of missed? Empty Was there something I might of missed?

Post by GamerGirl-619 Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:39 pm

Ok so after defeating Bed Of Chaos, I rested on the bondfire and then warped to FireLink but I forgot to check around the area, was there something I missed? I don't feel like backtracking all the way back there for nothing, I still have to go to the Duke's Archives next.
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Was there something I might of missed? Empty Re: Was there something I might of missed?

Post by Whknight Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:40 pm

Inside the bed of chaos area, you are good. If you didn't fully explore Izalith though you may be missing out on some stuff, there is a red slab in a pit.
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Was there something I might of missed? Empty Re: Was there something I might of missed?

Post by Uparkaam Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:41 pm

Nope. I don't think you missed anything.
    GamerGirl-619
    GamerGirl-619
    Casual
    Casual

Post by GamerGirl-619 Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:48 pm

Whknight wrote:Inside the bed of chaos area, you are good. If you didn't fully explore Izalith though you may be missing out on some stuff, there is a red slab in a pit.
    Yup! I picked that up, accidently walked on a large floor that crumbled and then I had to kill some of thoose weird octopus with bunch of eyes looking thing, except I eventually got tired of figuring out a way to get out of there, so I used a homeward bone because I couldn't figure how to get out of there.

Last edited by GamerGirl-619 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:49 pm

go back for that red slab!!!

nvm.

Last edited by RantFromRant on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    GamerGirl-619
    GamerGirl-619
    Casual
    Casual

Post by GamerGirl-619 Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:50 pm

Where is the red slab?
    meridam99
    meridam99

Post by meridam99 Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:52 pm

Did you also let Siegmeyer live or die? You get a titanite slab at the end of his quest line.
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:53 pm

Follow the branch down, always stand on the far left when you want to break the floor, and get on the landing. If Siegmeyer is there and hopefully not all of the octo enemies are dead talk to him and hopefully you can get a normal slab out of it. Anyhow for the red one drop down take the right tunnel go straight turn left walk a bit and there will be an opening on your right and at the end a chest with the slab.
    GamerGirl-619
    GamerGirl-619
    Casual
    Casual

Post by GamerGirl-619 Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:09 pm

meridam99 wrote:Did you also let Siegmeyer live or die? You get a titanite slab at the end of his quest line.
    Actually *sighs* in Anor Londo....one of the Silver Knights sprint towards me and when I attacked I accidently hit Sigmayer to :/ and well since I noticed that in this game is very picky one slash and they are your enemies, I remember that in Demon Souls it took a few hits. When I first played Dark Souls I also accidently instead of rolling through the barrels where that Pryromancy guy was trapped in the Depts, I slashed through the barrels and he became hostlie and i had to kill him, but I eventually started a new profile learning from some mistakes ^_^ like getting to Ash Lake and realizing it's a big dead end and if you don't have the warping ability ..... *sighs* yep learned the hard way lol

Thanks Whknight, I did get that :-)
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:31 pm

Yep those are all classics.

Another is heading into tomb of the giants to rescue Reah early and then realizing what a pain it is to get out again without warping. There's a ladder climb there under giant skeleton attack/archer fire that I think is worse than the one with the two silver knights in anor londo.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:04 am