Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

critique my q-pyro build please :-)

karpathios

critique my q-pyro build please :-) Empty critique my q-pyro build please :-)

Post by karpathios Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:05 pm

i will not be offended, dont worry :-)
    http://mmdks.com/1a8l
    this is a build primarily for murakumo with pyro as support.
    main issue: i want a thrusting weapon as a backup. with the inclusion of a backup weapon though, i need 0.3 more weight to replace the heater shield for crest shield. i would prefer the crest shield since i already have low magic defense with the dusk crown. i feel that any chestpiece lighter than tattered cloth robe (2.7 i believe) looks hideous.
    is there a good pvp weapon lighter than the rapier? should i just suck it up and learn to dodge and keep the heater shield? look dumb with the sorcerer's robe? all suggestions are appreciated!
    mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

critique my q-pyro build please :-) Empty Re: critique my q-pyro build please :-)

Post by mugenis4real Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:15 pm

Your build is fine, just learn to dodge magic and I'm sure you will win more than a few matches.

Last edited by mugenis4real on Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SPELLING)
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

critique my q-pyro build please :-) Empty Re: critique my q-pyro build please :-)

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:15 pm

You won't switch out the chestpiece but you'll keep the waistcloth? That's... puzzling. 😕

Anyway, that would be the easiest way for you to get your Crest shield, swap out a lighter chestpiece. If not, take some points off VIT and put it into END. You're so close, it would be so slight what you'd lose in life.
    Brigade
    Brigade
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Brigade Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:32 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:You won't switch out the chestpiece but you'll keep the waistcloth? That's... puzzling. 😕

Anyway, that would be the easiest way for you to get your Crest shield, swap out a lighter chestpiece. If not, take some points off VIT and put it into END. You're so close, it would be so slight what you'd lose in life.

But... but... but... All the cool kids use the Hollow Warrior Waistcloth... It looks so good and makes such a huge difference.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:36 pm

Brigade wrote:But... but... but... All the cool kids use the Hollow Warrior Waistcloth... It looks so good and makes such a huge difference.

Nah, dude. Hollow SOLDIER is where it's at. silly
    karpathios

Post by karpathios Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:11 pm

sorry was going to edit this in right away but a patient showed up (im a dentist surfing DS forums in between patients, is that bad? tongue)
    anyway i was going to edit this in:
    http://mmdks.com/1a8t
    im only 0.3 away from the crest shield, but i guess im just gonna suck it up and dodge the casters. besides i see more pyros than mages, and the heater shield is strong against fire, so...
    yes, i like tattered cloth robe cause it can cover than stupid looking waistcloth hehe
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:32 pm

karpathios wrote:(im a dentist surfing DS forums in between patients, is that bad? tongue)

Just the word "dentist" gives me goosebumps. winking
    Nybbles
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Nybbles Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:30 pm

you could try the warrior's round shield and upgrade it along the magic path.

alternately, you could also try the dark hand. it blocks magic, lightning and fire surprisingly well. plus it has that swag factor.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:42 pm