Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

PS3 SL30 Need soul of manus and reinforced club (Resolved by Sentiel)

Ionization
    Ionization

PS3 SL30 Need soul of manus and reinforced club (Resolved by Sentiel) Empty PS3 SL30 Need soul of manus and reinforced club (Resolved by Sentiel)

Post by Ionization Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:16 pm

Hey! I need a soul of Manus and a reinforced club. I can trade items like normal/white slabs + humanities for those. Also I got almost every boss soul if you are interested. I have a red sign soapstone.

--ONLINE--

Last edited by Ionization on Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Ionization
    Ionization

PS3 SL30 Need soul of manus and reinforced club (Resolved by Sentiel) Empty Re: PS3 SL30 Need soul of manus and reinforced club (Resolved by Sentiel)

Post by Ionization Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:57 am

Still needing!
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

PS3 SL30 Need soul of manus and reinforced club (Resolved by Sentiel) Empty Re: PS3 SL30 Need soul of manus and reinforced club (Resolved by Sentiel)

Post by Sentiel Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:26 am

I can give them to you, however I'm online only at 14:00-18:00 EST / 19:00-23:00 GMT(UTC).

If you're still inetrested by that time, send me a Friend Request on my PSN (in signature).
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:28 am

Hey! I might have those for you, but i won't be able to be on until i get out of work. I'll send a message to you on psn, when i get online. Post here if you get those sooner from somewhere else.

lol! Senty was first so i suggest you go with him. happy
    Ionization
    Ionization

Post by Ionization Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:32 am

Sentiel wrote:I can give them to you, however I'm online only at 14:00-18:00 EST / 19:00-23:00 GMT(UTC).

If you're still inetrested by that time, send me a Friend Request on my PSN (in signature).
    Alright, sounds good. I'll be waiting happy

Murkulanvippi wrote:Hey! I might have those for you, but i won't be
    able to be on until i get out of work. I'll send a message to you on
    psn, when i get online. Post here if you get those sooner from somewhere
    else.

lol! Senty was first so i suggest you go with him. happy
    Okay, thanks anyways winking

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:32 pm