Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Neatsauce!

alchemydesign
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Neatsauce! Empty Neatsauce!

Post by alchemydesign Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:50 pm

Ran into my very first Vagrant today, just a minute ago actually, playing my caster that I just took to NG+. I found the Vagrant in the Undead Burg, at the top of the small crenelated tower with the Hollow Crossbow Soldier, the one near the Pine Resin before the Taurus Demon Tower.

It was a small creature, looked like one of the Ba-Bombs from Mario...in BP form lol...it dropped a Copper Coin. Just thought I'd share with ya. In case anyone remembers dropping anything there or whathaveyou. Lol.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Neatsauce! Empty Re: Neatsauce!

Post by GrinTwist Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:00 pm

I think I just need to make a vagrant encounter thread. I'm happy for you and it's always nice seeing one a vagrant, but I see a topic about this at least twice a month.
    alchemydesign
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by alchemydesign Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:37 am

Perhaps there should be one? The main reason I posted was maybe someone dropped a bunch of humanity there or something and they'd claim it here on the forums. But I guess it's just offensive?

I drop groups of humanity all over the place in the hopes that someone else gets the chance to run into one, simply for the sake of completionism they can see, "Yeah, I've seen that, killed it!" etc.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:34 am