Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Orango19
Carphil
skarekrow13
Hue
WaLKA
GrinTwist
Reaperfan
The Letter X
Emergence
Shindori
User1
Rynn
16 posters

[Off topic] How many of you ever look at the off topic section?

Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

[Off topic] How many of you ever look at the off topic section? Empty [Off topic] How many of you ever look at the off topic section?

Post by Rynn Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:59 pm

Topic written above. I'd put this in off-topic but the redundancy of doing such is absurdly hilarious.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

[Off topic] How many of you ever look at the off topic section? Empty Re: [Off topic] How many of you ever look at the off topic section?

Post by User1 Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:00 am

It's my home in my home.
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

[Off topic] How many of you ever look at the off topic section? Empty Re: [Off topic] How many of you ever look at the off topic section?

Post by Shindori Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:00 am

We have an off topic thread thing? o_o
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:17 am

Off topic was created because of Serious Much and his thread derailing in the old forums, and who would have thought that it'd become haven it is. In actuality, I think its existence is one of the ties that bind this community and has kept this game relevant long past its expiration date for some folks. It really is a great place to get to know one another, and I find when I burn out on Dark, I drift over there and recover some energy.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:34 am

I'm starting to lose myself to Off-Topic. It's pulling me in.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:06 am

Emergence wrote:Off topic was created because of Serious Much and his thread derailing in the old forums, and who would have thought that it'd become haven it is. In actuality, I think its existence is one of the ties that bind this community and has kept this game relevant long past its expiration date for some folks. It really is a great place to get to know one another, and I find when I burn out on Dark, I drift over there and recover some energy.

I can whole-heartedly say that the Off-topic section has saved me from leaving this community a total of 2 times as of this post. I had a place and a reason to hang around all the amazing people here without having to force myself to play Dark Souls (we all take breaks for other games now and then, don't we?). As an additional bonus, it's kept me around long enough that now that we've started these Pantheon Fight Club events I'm getting inspiration based on those and actually playing a bit of Dark Souls again happy (still can't decide if my build for this weekend is gonna be a DKGA or a Drake Sword build lol! )
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:29 am

I live in Off-Topic now, it's my new apartment complex.
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:56 am

I just use 'View posts since last visit' and go where I feel like.

Though I do feel like I should get active in the LoL topic...
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Hue Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:04 am

Emergence wrote:Off topic was created because of Serious Much and his thread derailing in the old forums, and who would have thought that it'd become haven it is. In actuality, I think its existence is one of the ties that bind this community and has kept this game relevant long past its expiration date for some folks. It really is a great place to get to know one another, and I find when I burn out on Dark, I drift over there and recover some energy.

BLASPHEMY!
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:28 am

Hachouma wrote:

BLASPHEMY!

Blasphemy? I'm not seeing where I insulted myself in that statement...

silly
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:39 pm

Off topic....where everyone STILL has to deal with me on an ongoing basis. Mwah ha ha haaa!
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:39 pm

Oh the Off topic. Formely know as ALL SECRETS REVEALED: MAJOR SPOILERS.

Good times.
    Orango19
    Orango19
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Orango19 Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:46 pm

Long ago, I used to frequent the Off-Topic section of another forums.
    We even had a Spam-thread; where people could say whatever...

We even created some memes of our own, because of that thread. It had a similar story to another site history, that had a Random section named the-second-letter-of-the-alphabet-between-slashes.

I tried to stay away from the Off-Topic section of this site, because I know that sh.it is addictive; and I don't wanna be stuck pressing F5 waiting for new replies. LOL
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:37 pm

It's an Awesome place for everyone .
    But my Post count compared to my Points and Rep is rather big to say the least silly .

I need to get active on the other parts of the forum again lol!
    BIG TIME MASTER
    BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by BIG TIME MASTER Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:30 pm

Off topic. It's just for fun!
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:36 pm

You're hilarious sometimes silly

Back on topic, LOOK at the offtopic section? I might as well have my own special title for it lol!
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:55 pm

Off-Topic? What's that? :?:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:09 pm