Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

That guy in locked up in Undead Bell Tower

MsCherryBlossom
    MsCherryBlossom
    Addicted
    Addicted

That guy in locked up in Undead Bell Tower Empty That guy in locked up in Undead Bell Tower

Post by MsCherryBlossom Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:21 am

Do I have to keep him alive to get his armor?? Last toon I made I killed him and only got some humanity. He reminds me so much of that Yurt jerk from Demon's -___-
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

That guy in locked up in Undead Bell Tower Empty Re: That guy in locked up in Undead Bell Tower

Post by Whknight Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:23 am

Yes, and yes he is kinda like Yurt but doesn't get that crazy. Thankfully shortly after he commits his 'sin' you'll be killing him. Once you do fight him you'll find his armor in the S and O upper balcony.
    MsCherryBlossom
    MsCherryBlossom
    Addicted
    Addicted

That guy in locked up in Undead Bell Tower Empty Re: That guy in locked up in Undead Bell Tower

Post by MsCherryBlossom Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:26 am

Im getting this bad feeling his sin is going to annoy me -__-
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:27 am

You can reverse his sin after you kill him, as long as you don't use it. Does that make you feel better?
    MsCherryBlossom
    MsCherryBlossom
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by MsCherryBlossom Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:34 am

I just used google... im going to kill him later xD
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:36 am

Ah lol alrighty. I try not to spoil the story when I can, but to each their own. It really isn't that bad if you continue into sens instead of waiting around.
    MsCherryBlossom
    MsCherryBlossom
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by MsCherryBlossom Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:39 am

I remember bits and pieces of this game from when I first played, but that was a bit back. And im still kinda laughing at how much stuff I actually missed on my first toon. So in every area im making sure to explore every bit of it before moving on xD
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:42 am

I've played through three times now and I still miss or can't remember were certain things are...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:04 am