Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
twilightwarwolf
GrinTwist
Carphil
NPCWhiteMage
Phoenix Rising
EeAyEss
moomootv
Sandwiz
JoeBroski09
User1
Argetlam350
Ghadis_God
IIdoneus
Rynn
Soris Ice Goldwing
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
LunarFog
21 posters

You in Lordran

LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

You in Lordran Empty You in Lordran

Post by LunarFog Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:27 am

If you had to pick any of your builds, to live as what build would it be and what is it's story?(because I know roleplaying as your character is pretty common)

http://mmdks.com/1ddm

The queen of the moonlight. Showing everyone including the forest hunters who the real queen of Darkroot is.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

You in Lordran Empty Re: You in Lordran

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:33 am

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=339251941465366624

That's me because I like to hide my head in shame and I lack any real Endurance and I don't think I have enough Vitality to survive a BS. I'm moderately intelligent and I'm a pretty quick learner which explains the high DEX.

So that's me, I guess. You in Lordran 3358384175
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:38 am

Knight of cold revenge

A darkmoon who life is now spent hunting any sinner, be them criminals, or "holy" knights. I really care about the kills I get off this build while keeping a honor code of no backstabs, magic or faith. The only thing I do is You in Lordran 3149687655 and then walk away if I win.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:11 am

http://mmdks.com/1duc

This is so totally me in all my sadistic glory
    IIdoneus
    IIdoneus
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : Here but there. In all places, yet only a few locations.

Post by IIdoneus Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:57 am

https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=175205488529366979

In real life I am not particularly strong, but I am a good shot. Even though this build is impractical in the game, if I were in Lordran, this would keep me alive. My story is this:
    I am a young man from Carim who was part of the elite sniper corps. I was the best sniper, despite the fact I was so young. I am terrified of Lordran and only want to survive so that I can find some place where my soul can rest in peace. I cling tightly to my Sniper Crossbow, and trust no one.

Last edited by IIdoneus on Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:07 am

My SL700, I'd be a living god with capability beyond any human being. At that point I'd leave Lordran and found some kind of holy empire based around myself in the actual human world.
    Argetlam350
    Argetlam350
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Argetlam350 Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:13 am

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=352321369497360369
    A lost Warrior of Sunlight who has placed his devotion with the Halfbreed Priscilla. He protects her from those who would wish to do her harm, but he is also bounded by his honor as a Knight and his old Covenant to not fight dirty and to help those who seek Priscilla's enlightment like he has.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:28 am

I am not the strongest, so 16 strength would be my peak. I am also not the most durable, so 16 endurance would be my peak too. I feel pain pretty easily, so 14-16 vitality would be my maximum. I am pretty nimble and fast, so maybe around 40 dexterity. I am also quite intelligent, so around 30 to 40 intelligence would be my peak. My resistance to things like colds and illnesses are minimal, so my resistance would be near 10.

This sees me as a not too strong, fast, fairly clever person, who would use fast and nimble weaponry, and light armour. I would use Sorcery to protect me, if my sword turns out to be too dangerous to use.

This reflects on my favourite build, and how I am in the real world. I didn't intentionally make it similar to how I am in real life originally, but this thread made me remember the build, and then the similarities hit me.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:53 am

http://mmdks.com/1dx7
    I like to think of myself as tough, fast, enduring, smart, but, most of all, faithful. I am a follower of Christ, so I went ahead and put a bunch of faith in there. I played baseball for 10 years, as well as a few years of football, so I'm pretty good on the physical and running aspects. I love to run and be fast and sprint, as well, so I put Cloranthy ring and Crest shield. I put the ivory talisman, cause I have 2 older sisters, so I am a little bit girly. Gargoyle halberd is my favorite weapon, and I enjoy my experiences, so I have the Silver Serpent Ring. Oh, and I love coats. I live in western Washington, so it rains 3 out of the 4 seasons, at least. And I don't enjoy any type of glove, unless it's nice and fitting, like a sports glove, and the black sorcerer's glove is like that. And the black leather legs are the closest to jeans, really.

My story would be a guy who created a new type of technology that allowed him to link his mind with the video game, but in a horror, he can't get out unless he beats the game. If he dies in game, he dies in real life.

EDIT: I put in the composite bow because I also archery hunt with my dad. So, I'd probably have some kind of awesome bow with me.
    Sandwiz
    Sandwiz

Post by Sandwiz Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:46 pm

I wouldn't have a build, i would be a dead body or a hollow from all the dying.
    moomootv
    moomootv
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by moomootv Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:58 pm

Knight from the east like shiva I hunt down many weapons form different lands so thatvi can master themso that I can be a weapons master and forge the greatest weapon of all time
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:50 pm

http://mmdks.com/1e2p

This would be me at first, due to my faith in Christ, etc. I actually had a little practice with a real estoc and parrying dagger, so I chose those since they would be more handy. I also am working on my willpower and endurance in real life, but they are lacking right now so they are low. (Vit/end) I'm also smart/intelligent (98th percentile in U.S.) so I have some magic too.
    I also have a bow at home I practice with. silly

Too answer Lunar Fog's question, I would have to say my original "Brutus" build: (fth/str and my first PvP oriented-build.)

http://mmdks.com/1e2u

I love str and faith. I would be the sentinel of my religion, and bring retribution and salvation to my foes through the power of God. I would be standing in the Dark Anor Londo, showing sinners the light in the dark. (Darkmoon blade aura.)
    Phoenix Rising
    Phoenix Rising
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Phoenix Rising Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:04 pm

This is me...I've always liked the tattered appearance of the hollow thieves...may take this build to 100. Thats still up for debate though.

http://mmdks.com/1e1n

Last edited by Phoenix Rising on Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPCWhiteMage
    NPCWhiteMage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by NPCWhiteMage Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:23 pm

If I had to pick any of my builds to live as it would be my nameless build.

A Cleric of Thorolund who is very near hollowfication. He has given up his life in the brotherhood, and went to the catacombs to die. Finding an emtpy coffin, he made him self cozy in his stone bed, waiting for the day he would go hollow.

It was not to be, for as he lay in his stone bed, he was suddenly taken to a deep dark place, where the very Lord of Death gave him an option other than hollowfication. Presenting the Cleric with a brutal miracle a horribly vile blade.

Looking to his new master for guidance, the Cleric gave up his name and affiliation with Thorolund, and from that moment on was simply known as the Nameless Servant.

Beware him, for his Eyes of Death see into anyworld, and his curse spreads far.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:47 pm

hun, lore, that would take so much time

but to sum up, some dude who was born in Astora and became a Knight, but ran away to wander and explore the world, in search for a reason to his life.

died, became chosen undead, bla bla bla, but has a connection with Artorias and the Abyss

http://mmdks.com/1e5y

Shares love for a woman, who met in Anor Londo (silly), is deeply interested in the elements, spirits of the forest and the dragons.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:50 pm

Probably this.

First off, I like halberds it was one of the first weapons that anyone ever introduced me to. I was shown techniques on how to use them and was able to practice with a wooden halberd.

I'd wear a hood because I like hoods. I'd wear a wanderer coat because I like coats. I like gloves that slip on easily so the leather gloves would work best. I've always felt comfortable in large pants so in the case of the Guardian Leggings I would feel right at home.

I have a relatively high endurance for most people so I would say END 30. I'm not very strong so 19, but dexterity I would think would be a bit higher than strength so 20. I'm also quite smart when in certain situations so INT 20.

WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:52 pm

Damn Grin, those are some big-*** pants!
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:35 pm

i myself would have a split personality and as such would be insane and sane at different times. the weapons for my sane self is because i like them and i dont like people who heal themselves and for those pesky bsers and the faith represents my belief in Christ. as for my insane self the LH symolizes how i want to ensure i end my enemies especially since in his mind Nito is his only equal and thus the gravelord miricle and the magic and dark magic to help the insanity idea. as for the other stats of end and vit and str and dex those wouldnt be high at first but over time after training to survive id get to that level. so here's the insane side
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=254137660834083887
    and here's the sane side
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=289576464249374425
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:47 pm

lol my Schwartz King build. Obsidian Greatsword, Artorias' Gloves, Elite Knight Leggings and Crown and Robe of the Great Lord. Oh, also LVL30. No one matches the king.
    BagerX2
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BagerX2 Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:49 pm

Black Iron Battle Mage
    Sage Knight

These are the two loadouts I use on my 120, my primary character. I went through several other characters before this and none of them really clicked with me. The play style I use on him is very fun and now no other builds stack up for me, the versatility and damage has spoiled me. The reason I would use this build to live as is the same as the reason he is my main, he is versatile and can do whatever I need him to do. Other than the versatility I guess I pick him because I have used him so much. He has taken me through the game several times and won me more battles than I can count anymore. So maybe Im a little attached to the character, kinda weird, but whatever.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:54 pm

The Loner

I would spend my time eating green blossoms and taking in the view.

If I were to encounter conflict, I would simply let my weapons, armor, and spells do all the work for me.

I would wander aimlessly in search of knowledge, nothing more. A nomad.

I would be powerful enough to be an asset to the true hero, but strong enough to fend for myself.

In the end, I would probably kamikaze myself into the hoard so that someone interested in glory and fame could achieve their goal.

I would never invade, only assist, and hope that my resistance towards griefing, while also having a weakness for indulgence (green blossoms), would be enough for the heavenly father to forgive me as I pass into the afterlife guns ablazing. Self sacrificing if you will.

psychichobo
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by psychichobo Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:03 pm

I'd probably end up as some variant of my first build - lots of armour, big weapons, and a reliance on bows cos I'd be too damn scared I'd get ripped apart by some giant nightmareish thing.

I'm not gonna lie, as much as I'd like to fantasise first thing I'd do whilst I was there would be savage as many hollows as possible for armour and keep tooling myself up. I'd probably live at the Shrine for a year before daring to wander into the burg...

Oh God I'm the Crestfallen Knight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:25 pm