Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Going for the Platinum trophy. Would anyone like to trade items?

butternut86
    Addicted
    Addicted

Going for the Platinum trophy.  Would anyone like to trade items? Empty Going for the Platinum trophy. Would anyone like to trade items?

Post by butternut86 Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:53 pm

I only need 4 more items for the Platinum trophy. I need the Demon's Spear, Smough's hammer (or soul so I can make the weapon myself) , Resist Curse spell (I accidentally killed Ignard in my NG + playthrough) and Greatsword of Artorias (not cursed)

I'm soul level 142. Would anyone be willing to trade? I have some good items
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Going for the Platinum trophy.  Would anyone like to trade items? Empty Re: Going for the Platinum trophy. Would anyone like to trade items?

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:58 pm

Can't trade for spells so you'll need to get to Ingward again. Since you'll likely go through all the areas needed again to get what you need I say see if you can do it without trading
    littlejhon41
    littlejhon41

Going for the Platinum trophy.  Would anyone like to trade items? Empty Re: Going for the Platinum trophy. Would anyone like to trade items?

Post by littlejhon41 Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:39 pm

what system u on. if ur on ps3 i can help with everyhing but spell.dont need anything dont use those weapons anyway. we have use red sign.im sl 376.
    butternut86
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by butternut86 Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:32 pm

littlejhon41 wrote:what system u on. if ur on ps3 i can help with everyhing but spell.dont need anything dont use those weapons anyway. we have use red sign.im sl 376.

I'm on the PS3 too. That would be awesome if we could trade. Thanks man. My gamertag is Sweetcastlemagic btw. Add me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:12 am