Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Quarik
swordiris
Virulas
WaLKA
EeAyEss
Zeta Prime
KingSeekerCow
Mr. Tart
reim0027
Hatsune Miku
Forum Pirate
User1
Noob-of-Artorias
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
skarekrow13
WandererReece
densetsushun
PlasticandRage
22 posters

Dumbest stuff you've ever done (that's humorous in hindsight)

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Dumbest stuff you've ever done (that's humorous in hindsight) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dumbest stuff you've ever done (that's humorous in hindsight)

Post by User1 Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:03 pm

Just seems like a case of somebody different being picked on. Same case as what happened to me. I hope that guy is alright to this day, he sounds like someone I would have wanted to know more.
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Dumbest stuff you've ever done (that's humorous in hindsight) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dumbest stuff you've ever done (that's humorous in hindsight)

Post by EeAyEss Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:04 pm

Yeah. I still feel really bad about it. I know I apologized to him in person, but I didn't really feel it.
    Virulas
    Virulas
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Virulas Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:44 pm

advice: a fork and light socket dont mix to well
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:10 pm

Pfft, what? Are you talking from personal experience?
    Virulas
    Virulas
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Virulas Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:35 pm

why yes! yes i am lol
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:46 pm

I accidentally stuck a ringed finger into an electrical socket once. Again, not my finest moment. I'd just gotten Final Fantasy 6 for Christmas, and I wanted to play it on the big tv in the living room instead of the small one that was in my bedroom when I was a kid, and the power strip to the living room tv was way in the back of the shelf, which I could have just moved stuff around to reach, but instead I opted for sticking my hand back there with the plug and just randomly stabbing at things hoping to catch a socket. I caught one alright, just not with he plug. Varulas is right. They don't mix well
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:59 am

Plastic, I don't know what's worse, DOB or getting shocked for Christmas lol!

Renegade, that sounds like it was pretty brutal, but like you said, you were in a bad place.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:09 am

And here I thought zipper chafing was the only drawback to DOB
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:20 am

Zipper chafing seems to me to be the only drawback needed to keep me from DOBing.
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:07 am

RenegadeCop wrote:I proceeded to throw him over the fence, onto the road where cars are currently going. He can't get back over. He begs me to help him over the fence. I grab him once again. I smash his face against the metal railing, and kick in his head while he is on the floor.

:affraid: Remind me to not mess with you. :pale:
    swordiris
    swordiris
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by swordiris Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:20 am

I did something dumb recently.

I Was on my last humanity (I'm obsessed with being human form on female toons) and I was desperate to beat Ornstein and Smough. I summoned two phantoms. As we are questing to get to O&S someone invades.

Now I understand 3v1's are not fair, but we were in this to quest not to gank, we didn't even run to the invader spawn point and I was desperate to get the lordvessel.

Anyways the invader shows up and plays it smart running away. I charge at him stupidly and try to do a running R1 attack. He calmly sidesteps and Hornet BS's me for the kill.

That's how I lost a 3v1. I sent the guy a good job mail.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:03 pm

Yes, Reece, I used to be full of all different types of rage. I did some tremendously stupid things, such as that. But at the time, it felt damn good to do that.
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:48 pm

Like I said before, Cop, dude had it coming.

Dumbest stuff you've ever done (that's humorous in hindsight) - Page 3 Tumblr_mj7ca8jGsA1r273l6o1_400
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:25 pm

It happens. I've been in a few fights myself. Not in a long time, but when I used to go out drinking it'd happen occasionally. I had a friend I used to go out with that would pretty much go out with the intention of fighting someone, and when you're out drinking and you're friend gets into a fight that pretty much means you do to.
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:09 pm

In 4th grade I once decided that it was a great idea to play American Football with a group of my friends and one friend's older brother. Who was about twice our age. Without pads. I broke my collarbone on the first play.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:37 am

I've never really been into Football, but because I'm a big guy all my friends who were always drafted me into playing with them. I'm an excellent blocker
    BIG TIME MASTER
    BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by BIG TIME MASTER Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:01 am

One time, at a Brazilian restaurant in San Diego, I ate so much meat that I had to wait almost an entire hour before I could stand up without puking. I got to the point where I would take a bite, nearly throw up, wait a few minutes to let things settle, then take another bite.

I slept like a champion that night, and the next two days I felt incredible, like a lion. In retrospect, I don't really regret that experience at all.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:05 am

You ever watched the show Kenny vs. Spenny? It's my favorite tv show of all time. I have the entire series, which is saying something because I don't generally buy tv shows. Two best friends/roommates have ridiculous competitions with each other, like who can eat the most meat in 3 days, or who can produce the most
    Spoiler:
    in the same amount of time, who can withstand the most torture, who can drink the most beer, etc etc. The who can eat the most meat episode is a lot like that. There's a lot of eating, then throwing up, then eating again, and back and forth. The winner gets to humiliate the loser on television in a way of their choosing, which usually consists of things like chewing off the other guy's toenails, or eating the other guy's vomit. You know, good wholesome television.
    BIG TIME MASTER
    BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by BIG TIME MASTER Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:07 am

I'm gonna youtube that.

...After I eat breakfast.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:08 am

One time I jumped over my dog.

She stood up and I hit my foot on her back. Did a front flip.

Broke my arm.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:09 am

BIG TIME MASTER wrote:I'm gonna youtube that.

...After I eat breakfast.

Almost every full episode is on youtube. Some of my favorites are who can stay tied to a goat the longest, who can blow the biggest fart, and who can eat the most meat. They're all good though. Definitely worth checking out. They stopped making it a few years ago, to the great disappointment of their fan base. I actually heckled Kenny about it on Facebook and he responded to me directly. I have to admit I was a bit starstruck
    Saturday-Saint
    Saturday-Saint
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Saturday-Saint Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:29 am

I was at a party and in a room with some of my friend's friends, who I'd never met before. One of them mentioned how when they were playing League of Legends, they used their mouse to click on their abilities. Jokingly I said to this guy, "wow man don't you know only scrubs do that?" As I was doing this, my friend walks in. I asked him how he could be friends with this guy who plays League with only one hand. My friend chuckled, took a sip of his drink, and immediately walked out of the room. I looked back at the guy who played League of Legends with one arm and he was just kind of looking at me like I'd raped his sister. Then he said:

"Dude... I have cerebral palsy."
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:30 am

...Welp.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:43 am

I once had a girlfriend that cheated on me three times.

After the third I forgave her.

Here's a lesson people, when someone cheats on you three times it's probably going to be a reoccurring thing.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:20 am

Saturday-Saint wrote:"Dude... I have cerebral palsy."

Haha. The palsy move is always a classy choice

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:33 am