Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

soul of sif or cursed greatsword of artorias

midnightblackcat

soul of sif or cursed greatsword of artorias Empty soul of sif or cursed greatsword of artorias

Post by midnightblackcat Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:58 pm

i already have the greatshield and the normal greatsword of atorias but i don't want to star new game ++ to get the cursed great sword i am sl 176. i am willing to trade boss souls, humanity, weapons or titanite (shard, large shard, chunks, green or 1 slab, or 4 demon titanite) for the soul or sword. If you are asking for anything but a slab or demon you can ask up to 30. EX 30 chunks but i think i will allow combos
    if you want a specific weapon to be upgraded to it's max for the trade i can do that only if it is standard weapon no elemental, magic or anyrhing like that

Last edited by midnightblackcat on Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

soul of sif or cursed greatsword of artorias Empty Re: soul of sif or cursed greatsword of artorias

Post by Mr. Tart Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:36 am

Console?
    midnightblackcat

soul of sif or cursed greatsword of artorias Empty Re: soul of sif or cursed greatsword of artorias

Post by midnightblackcat Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:30 pm

ps3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:31 pm