Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Kirito The Black Swordman Cosplay build (Mostly intended for PVE)

Dusk Soul
    Dusk Soul
    Addicted
    Addicted

Kirito The Black Swordman Cosplay build (Mostly intended for PVE) Empty Kirito The Black Swordman Cosplay build (Mostly intended for PVE)

Post by Dusk Soul Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:22 pm

I just made this build for fun as I just finished watching SAO, what do you guys think? This

Linky

I went 40/40 Str/Dex because both weapons seems to benefit of that(though Silver Knight Straight Sword has E scaling on Str) should I lower str and increase Endurance? I could decrease Str to the bare minimum (16)and Vitalty to 38, which would allow me to have 74 endurance and have fast roll with 61 Poise.

Anything else that could help me?

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Kirito The Black Swordman Cosplay build (Mostly intended for PVE) Empty Re: Kirito The Black Swordman Cosplay build (Mostly intended for PVE)

Post by User1 Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:13 pm

Neat. Seems pretty good for the theme to me.

Also, I suggest this picture for your avatar, I think it would suit your name, for some reason.

Kirito The Black Swordman Cosplay build (Mostly intended for PVE) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTz3GhiijUAiKru3ahOBgaYOLknha1mbEr0LuiJusO3gKyoAZvGIg
    Dusk Soul
    Dusk Soul
    Addicted
    Addicted

Kirito The Black Swordman Cosplay build (Mostly intended for PVE) Empty Re: Kirito The Black Swordman Cosplay build (Mostly intended for PVE)

Post by Dusk Soul Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:57 pm

That pic does looks pretty cool, I think I'll use it, thanks.
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:03 pm

The theme is good, but you should prepare yourself to die alot. You're pretty fragile.
    Dusk Soul
    Dusk Soul
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Dusk Soul Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:07 pm

Do you mean in PVP (which I already do, I don't think I've been able to kill an invader by myself) or in PVE?
    Dusk Soul
    Dusk Soul
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Dusk Soul Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:10 pm

I'm thinking to switch the Darksword for a Queelag's furysword, while I loose some accuracy on the cosplay I do gain the ability to parry which I feel will be invaluable. What do you think?
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:04 pm

Quelaag's Furysword does have a lot of power at those stats, so go ahead, if you want.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:36 pm

Why Black Flame, if I may ask? In his black swordsman incarnation he has no magic, and in his Spriggan incarnation all he ever uses is smokescreen magic (well...except that one time he turned himself into a monster using illusion magic, but that's harder to replicate in Dark Souls). I can appreciate effectiveness vs authenticity, but it seems to me going with Poison/Acid Cloud would be closer to the smokescreen effects he actually uses in the show.
    Dusk Soul
    Dusk Soul
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Dusk Soul Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:05 pm

Effectiveness mostly, I know I said it is intended for PVE; but I wanted some pvp efficiency for the inevitable times I'll get invaded.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:41 pm