Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Who can guess where my name comes from?

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Who can guess where my name comes from? Empty Who can guess where my name comes from?

Post by User1 Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:39 pm

RenegadeCop. The name is from a game, predictably. But which one is it from? The name itself isn't in the game, but it draws off a character in it.

Hint: The hint is in my avatar. If you find out, please explain how you knew, so I knew you weren't cheating. happy
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Who can guess where my name comes from? Empty Re: Who can guess where my name comes from?

Post by Tolvo Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:45 pm

Obviously the most renegade cop of all time.

Jack Slate, from Dead to rights.

When people surrender to him, he shoots them in the head.

If you turn around a corner, he might yell "Shut up!" then snap your neck while throwing you through the air.

Do you have genitals? His massive bear dog will be attacking them just about now.

He is judge jury and executioner, but don't tell him that since he hates loose cannon cops somehow.

He is the only man who will take a rocket to the face on hard difficulty, then run up to a man and shotgun him in the face while also yelling at his dead corpse telling it to surrender.

https://youtu.be/zf4vt57wwNs

http://blip.tv/slowbeef/dead-to-rights-chapter-1-2370936
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Who can guess where my name comes from? Empty Re: Who can guess where my name comes from?

Post by User1 Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:48 pm

You are absolutely right on that, but I drew from more than one well on the inspiration. Can you guess the other?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:57 pm

Well your avatar I don't recognize, I'll just go with another Cop.

Max Payne!
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:00 pm

That avatar....Didn't you once say it was from cave story? Is that Curly Brace? Looks a bit like her.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:02 pm

You are absolutely correct, Soris. I'm surprised anyone remembers a couple threads ago, and my very first avatar.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:16 am