Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Do yourself some favours this Christmas..

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Do yourself some favours this Christmas.. Empty Do yourself some favours this Christmas..

Post by User1 Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:02 pm

A very early time to post anything related to crimbo, I know. But I just thought I might save some people near the age of adulthood how the depressing reality of spending Christmas alone can be prevented. First:

Invite someone around! If you are like my family, and only a few relatives are actually left, invite someone from outside your family. A friend or girl/boyfriend, or anything else similar.

Get wasted! Pass out due to lack of sleep, and forget the fact you are all alone due to your need for sleep. Alcohol can help this, as this is my favourite way of passing Christmas.

Treat yourself! Screw that existential crisis you've got going on, go spend some money on yourself! You deserve it if you are all alone. I suggest something similar to a ton of chocolates, or a new game or two.

Come here! I spent half of Christmas day on here, sad as it sounds. I simply had nothing better to do at that point in time. Activity was reduced, but there will still some, who I assume are like me, who were on here too.

That's all I can think of. sad I wonder if anyone else can think of anything better.
    tinypantha
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Do yourself some favours this Christmas.. Empty Re: Do yourself some favours this Christmas..

Post by tinypantha Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:04 pm

Christmas Time... My current favorite time of the year, due to the wonderful spirit people are in.

Also the time I can use my Flandre Christmas Background without telling myself I am stupid.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Do yourself some favours this Christmas.. Empty Re: Do yourself some favours this Christmas..

Post by User1 Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:09 pm

Well, it's nice to know someone has a jolly good time on Christmas. Judging by what I suggested, I'm sure most will think I don't have a much more different time from usual.
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:26 pm

Christmas thread in march. lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:35 am