Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Carphil
aceluby
Darkson
sen545331
Gowardo
Halicarnassis
JY4answer
Soulkrazy
The_Tao
javarush214
bending_sinister
Prinny
16 posters

What to do with souls once you stop lvling

Prinny
    Prinny

What to do with souls once you stop lvling Empty What to do with souls once you stop lvling

Post by Prinny Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:53 am

How do you guys spend all those stacking souls after you have choosen to stop lvling your character. I was sitting at about 1.8 mil souls until I was in a 4 way duel and a slain red phantom dropped a whopping 1.5 mil. So now I am sitting well over 3 mil and cant really think of any good ways to spend the souls. Any tips?
    bending_sinister
    bending_sinister

What to do with souls once you stop lvling Empty Re: What to do with souls once you stop lvling

Post by bending_sinister Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:55 am

You spend them on the only thing you can. You guessed it: Dung Pies.
    javarush214

What to do with souls once you stop lvling Empty Re: What to do with souls once you stop lvling

Post by javarush214 Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:56 am

i usually buy more supplies after i level. or upgrade other equipments
    The_Tao
    The_Tao
    Casual
    Casual

Post by The_Tao Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:06 am

Dragonslayer great arrows and Twinkling Titanite.

Soulkrazy
    Soulkrazy
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Soulkrazy Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:11 am

purchase materials and start upgrading weapons and armors
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:36 am

999 of all arrows and bolts, 99 of all purchadable material, 99 of all purchasable equipment, and if its still too many, drop items to other players and repeat.
    Halicarnassis
    Halicarnassis
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Halicarnassis Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:21 am

Loads of resin and twinkling titanite
    Gowardo
    Gowardo
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Gowardo Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:35 am

Prinny wrote:How do you guys spend all those stacking souls after you have choosen to stop lvling your character. I was sitting at about 1.8 mil souls until I was in a 4 way duel and a slain red phantom dropped a whopping 1.5 mil. So now I am sitting well over 3 mil and cant really think of any good ways to spend the souls. Any tips?

Yes, I am planning to go ahead and upgrade lots of armors for the acheivements etc. Once that's done, if I still enjoy PVP, I will just use souls to keep well stocked up... Then quit whenever Im bored and go to my next game happy

If I want to move on to NG with however many +s, then I guess you lose them anyway so...

GS
    sen545331
    sen545331
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by sen545331 Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:15 am

lose what? you keep your souls...
    just lose all the key tab items
    Gowardo
    Gowardo
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Gowardo Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:32 am

Oh sorry about that, Im not one to usually spread false info.... I would have known if I had started my NG+ already winking

Ill be silent now.... :bball:
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:44 pm

Uh, maybe I'm missing something here but... I know what I would/will certainly do:

Upgrade every single type of weapon and armor that is there to the max in all the ways possible, compare their stats and try out everything in every combination possible.
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:56 pm

1.5 mil... I knew that souls received aren't dependent on the level of your opponent... just more proof.

Anyway, I max out everything in both my bottomless box and my inventory. 99 of all purchasable ore, 99 moss, 99 cracked red eye orbs... literally can't pick up anything but weapons anymore...

Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:00 pm

With that many you can get a lot of trophys/achievments by upgrading weapons
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:35 pm

Upgrade all your weapons and armor to max, or almost max (+14/+9). Then do pvp until you get bored and then lvl up and try some new high level pvp big grin. After all that, if you get bored, make a new character and start over big grin!
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:58 pm

Lightening bolts... each time i fire avelyn costs 2100 souls. Also green grass.
    Scudman_Slayer
    Scudman_Slayer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Scudman_Slayer Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:09 pm

buy "stuff"

Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:11 pm

cheekykunt wrote:Lightening bolts... each time i fire avelyn costs 2100 souls. Also green grass.

Thats why I like melee LOL
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:13 pm

if all else fails noobs could use some semi upgraded weaponry in the burg, nothing crazy just +3 or 5 longswords or you could give them a +5 fire broken sword... just buy the green and you'll be out fairly quickly
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:16 pm

once, as a phantom, I gave a lightning warpick+4 to a guy having trouble with forest hunters at forest (lol of course -__- ) and then he one shotted a invader, I felt so happy big grin
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:29 pm

upgraded kite shields also make nice gifts in the burg, everyone needs more stability!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:50 pm