Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Dj-B-Man-Jr
DarkW17
Yesuurd
aceluby
Lancelot
strangejoy
barecanvas
LOLRagezzz
Toastfacekillah
User
Artorias
15 posters

Moonlight Greatsword

lextune
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Moonlight Greatsword - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlight Greatsword

Post by lextune Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:34 pm

Acidic_Cook wrote:Now you reminded me of the Naked Summon Phantoms. They don't show the dragon body when you hover their summon sign, till they actually come to your world. As well as the Egg Head, it is hard to say whether I should summon them or not, cause I can't tell if their Dragonoid or naked. (there is a difference).

The only difference would be the bare-handed attack power. Dragons are still just naked.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:35 pm

As "stones" dragons I think we should had a bit of extra defense from being naked aside from humanity, like 50 defense per covenant level or something
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:52 pm

The only major difference I see using the MLGS from say the greatlord sword is like I stated the magic attack is slow and I dont use it much is that it can engage the one handed stunlock like crazy. When I use the greatlord sword it can engage it one handed also but it seems to need a few swipes MLGS gets it 1st swipe alot.
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:34 pm

Yeah i love the MLGS its my favorite along with chaos blade and velkas rapier.

In the end its all about timing and skill cheers
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dj-B-Man-Jr Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:08 pm

DarkW17 wrote:why would you fight like a chump just because you see this sword? Thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Simply because i've never fought any honorable wielder of that sword, and because every wielder is in full giants with an int/vitality/endurance build.. -_- F everyone who uses that sword. Of course i'm just generalizing and being a p rick, i'm sure there are some good honorable players who use it, i've just never met them

Last edited by d15-149 on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Profanity)
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:17 pm

Dj-B-Man-Jr wrote:
    DarkW17 wrote:why would you fight like a chump just because you see this sword? Thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Simply because i've never fought any honorable wielder of that sword, and because every wielder is in full giants with an int/vitality/endurance build.. -_- F everyone who uses that sword. Of course i'm just generalizing and being a p rick, i'm sure there are some good honorable players who use it, i've just never met them
    wow you judge everyone who uses that sword to be a noob. :evil:
    I have never made a vit build or used any heavy armours, with the MLGS.
    Man its people like you that make pvp bad 😕
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:33 pm

Well you havnt met me yet obviously as I wouldnt be caught dead in giants dark armor only and I am as honourable as they come! Just to be clear tho this is 1 sword I like as I have high INT but the Darksword buffed with CMW is my favourite or GLGS I like to mix it up and try different strategies. What your saying is everyone one who uses the BKGA is a cheap prick, sure most are but its there weapon of choice they still deserve a fair fight in my opion. You cant generalize everyone into one group, you have to be prepare to deal with anything. dont you have GMB? Do you think I invade with just my MLGS.....No I am prepared for GMB so I have GLGS or another physical weapon ready.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:37 pm

BTW what weapon do you use that makes you so much more honourable? LOL BKGA???????????
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:33 pm

There is no such thing as a cheap weapon, or cheap armor. It is about how you use them. Nothing wrong or dishonorable with Giant's or Havel's armor or MLGS or BKGA. They are extremely effective. Especially Giant's = good weight, and chest, arms, and leggings give your the 77 poise cutoff you need to avoid most stunlocks, while leaving your head free for a mask or crown.

It's the people who use these to play cheaply that are the problem.
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:35 pm

Yep cheers
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dj-B-Man-Jr Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:53 pm

DarkW17 wrote:Well you havnt met me yet obviously as I wouldnt be caught dead in giants dark armor only and I am as honourable as they come! Just to be clear tho this is 1 sword I like as I have high INT but the Darksword buffed with CMW is my favourite or GLGS I like to mix it up and try different strategies. What your saying is everyone one who uses the BKGA is a cheap prick, sure most are but its there weapon of choice they still deserve a fair fight in my opion. You cant generalize everyone into one group, you have to be prepare to deal with anything. dont you have GMB? Do you think I invade with just my MLGS.....No I am prepared for GMB so I have GLGS or another physical weapon ready.

Thanks for repeating what i said.. I told you i was generalizing and that I was being a prick. I also said that i know there are honorable people who use that equipment. I also previously said that i am prepared to fight anyone who uses that against me. IMHO people who use giants + flip ring + an *** load of vitality and endurance don't deserve a fair match. how is a match where i'm dead in 3-4 hits and he's dead in 8-10 fair? It's not, and all the matches i've had against that sword were like that. So in my opinion, anyone who uses that sword deserves no mercy. That's not going to change.

Btw.. i use chaos blade and life hunt scythe.. pretty *** honorable if you ask me. Why the hell would you assume i use the BKGA? why was it even mentioned?
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dj-B-Man-Jr Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:59 pm

Artorias wrote:
    Dj-B-Man-Jr wrote:

wow you judge everyone who uses that sword to be a noob. :evil:
    I have never made a vit build or used any heavy armours, with the MLGS.
    Man its people like you that make pvp bad 😕

People like me? how?
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:00 pm

Your complaining because someone chose to accumulate their souls into vitality whereas you didn't that isn't anyone's fault and since your a dex build you should be very fast and should be able to destroy them.
    Your basically saying that since you cannot win against that weapon you will be cheap on everyone who uses it? now is that fair?
    You make it bad because instead of finding a way to counter something you start complaining or fighting cheap 🇳🇴
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dj-B-Man-Jr Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:09 pm

I never said i can't win against that weapon. I have, multiple times, killed someone using that sword honorably. I just despise going up against it, and if i see that they have alot of vitality i WILL be "cheap." Why should i mindlessly keep slashing them for 10 minutes only to be stunlocked be that sword? I see nothing wrong with what i do. If they can survive 3 backstabs and i can't. Well then thats just not fair isnt it? i gotta even the odds, i don't see how this makes pvp bad.
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:11 pm

It is fair you had the choice of making a high vit build but you didnt...too bad for you lol
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:15 pm

Sigh. By both your logics, it is clear that nothing is truly fair, and thus this at of 'fair' is meaningless. Only those of the same equipment, stats, and skill can be fair... And it would either end quickly or for a long time. That doesn't seem possible, does it? Just saying, this disagreement is unnecessary... Beside I can beat you both with my hammer anyways, so...
    tongue
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:16 pm

lol nooo anyone who uses a great hammer on me gets bsed or just die cuz there soo slow tongue

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:53 am