Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Tnamaid
Jansports
Dibsville
Rynn
Saturday-Saint
Automancer
The Letter X
Serious_Much
Pilgrim34
reim0027
ChillerHR
GenericUsername
Dubscythe
17 posters

Is the BKGA still looked down upon?

Saturday-Saint
    Saturday-Saint
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Is the BKGA still looked down upon? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the BKGA still looked down upon?

Post by Saturday-Saint Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:53 pm

Black Flame just needs 61, I'm pretty sure.
    Elifia
    Elifia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Is the BKGA still looked down upon? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the BKGA still looked down upon?

Post by Elifia Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:07 pm

Saturday-Saint wrote:Black Flame just needs 61, I'm pretty sure.
    This thread disagrees with you:
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t14739-a-little-black-flame-research
    It's the only thread I could find that did actual research. The poster seems to be a little confused on the damage type though, stating that it deals fire damage, even though he's seen people being adamant that it deals physical damage. It deals both.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:52 pm

I remember, way back in the day, I used a BGKA build. It was a MoF/Giant/DWGR with BKGA and Demon's Spear off hand. At that point, it wasn't considered a gank/troll build. It was damn effective. Times have changed.
    Dubscythe
    Dubscythe
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Dubscythe Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:35 am

Well thanks for all the advice guys, I'm working on the build and hopefully I can PvP some of you soon, though most of you seem to be on Xbox.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:41 am

Dubscythe wrote:Well thanks for all the advice guys, I'm working on the build and hopefully I can PvP some of you soon, though most of you seem to be on Xbox.

If I had to guess, the only people that posted in this thread and are on Xbox are Rynn and I.
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:46 am

It's about the only weapon i can parry most of the time so i look up to it.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:00 am

Elifia wrote:
    It's the only thread I could find that did actual research. The poster seems to be a little confused on the damage type though, stating that it deals fire damage, even though he's seen people being adamant that it deals physical damage. It deals both.

Lord's test is accurate as far as poise, and Sentiel also confirmed it in a later test. BF breaks 61, so 62 poise will let you tank one cast.
    lordgodofhell
    lordgodofhell
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lordgodofhell Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:41 pm

Emergence wrote:
    Elifia wrote:

Lord's test is accurate as far as poise, and Sentiel also confirmed it in a later test. BF breaks 61, so 62 poise will let you tank one cast.

Oh snap Emergence promoting dat thread cheers

E pleeeease tell people in chat about this, they swear by their own poor souls that it is 61 when it is not. And yes, I initially thought black flame to deal fire damage, but after more testing, the forum found it to deal split damage fire/physical with the majority being fire.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:59 am