Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

[PSN] SL 66 Need help with Knight Artorias [Solved]

Dusk Soul
    Dusk Soul
    Addicted
    Addicted

[PSN] SL 66 Need help with Knight Artorias [Solved] Empty [PSN] SL 66 Need help with Knight Artorias [Solved]

Post by Dusk Soul Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:41 pm

As the title says, I'll be online for an hour or two later today at sixish Gmt -6. I can offer some humanity in payment. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Dusk Soul on Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dusk Soul
    Dusk Soul
    Addicted
    Addicted

[PSN] SL 66 Need help with Knight Artorias [Solved] Empty Re: [PSN] SL 66 Need help with Knight Artorias [Solved]

Post by Dusk Soul Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:53 pm

I level up to SL 70 and I just noticed I forgot to post my PSN name, which is Dusk-Soul, I could really use the help.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

[PSN] SL 66 Need help with Knight Artorias [Solved] Empty Re: [PSN] SL 66 Need help with Knight Artorias [Solved]

Post by User1 Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:59 pm

I can't help you, but are you having trouble with his powered up form? If you are, I'll let you know that you can stagger him out of it. Making the fight much easier.
    Dusk Soul
    Dusk Soul
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Dusk Soul Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:14 pm

I'm using a heavy armor set (Elite knght+Havel gaintlets) with low endurance (20) so I haven't been able to reach him in time to prevent his power up.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:16 pm

I would suggest Fast roll.

A small idea of what you could use.

http://mmdks.com/1o9d
    Dusk Soul
    Dusk Soul
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Dusk Soul Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:22 pm

I haven't killed chester, because I want him to invade in the township, and I don't really want to go all the way to get the wanderer set (and I just noticed I only have heavy armors except for the dingy set amd the thief set).
    Tchuwib
    Tchuwib
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Tchuwib Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:07 am

If you didn't resolve, give me a wack on PSN when you sign on. I could help you quickly to kill him. He's not that bad when he's not focus on you. But with a mid roll you can avoid most of the big damage and make sure to always 2H hit him when he start to power up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:56 am