Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Making a "unique" build

Dutchy
    Dutchy
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Making a "unique" build Empty Making a "unique" build

Post by Dutchy Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:48 pm

Hey guys. I had a really good idea the other day. Well, when I say really good, what I meant was, the idea I concocted while thinking of ways to destroy other peoples emotions like Dark Souls has destroyed mine, but in this, I thought about going into really dark places (i.e. Tomb of the Giants and that place in Anal Rodeo where you get Havel's armor, waiting there with sunlight maggot or cast light, havn't decided and backstabbing people for maximum damage! I know this is a really bad thing to do from a moral stand point, but I was thinking of doing it in the name of Darkmoon. Thene it turns into a good thing! silly What weapon would be best for this? I know Dark silver tracer has the best crit ratio (Plus it's badass) but would that achieve max damage. Also, do you think I should use DMB or not. I'm already using chameleon. I don't know how obvious DMB is with the fog ring. But i'd assume it would stick out like a sore thumb. Also, if I go Darkmoon, I can get to SL 80 for Tomg of the Giants and still invade SL50, but Darkwraiths are just so much easier to invade with. Here's a rough guideline on what I want, but just play around with it. https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=258696322479985728
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Making a "unique" build Empty Re: Making a "unique" build

Post by shadowzninjaz Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:54 pm

This build would be alot more fun if u went at a lower lvl like 40-60 where there u will find less players with not that great equipment n will find more noobs at the game.

With ur build i would go like this with it http://mmdks.com/1ohs
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Paragon Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:14 am

Quality build with an ultra greatsword does muffuginly large amounts of damage with a two hand BS. If your going for dirty tactics, then might I suggest a +15 Zwei with the hornet ring. I personally do not use this kind of tactic (don't know how and not my style) but I know for a fact there are people who do this and it seems to work just fine.

Watch out for them kicks Dutch, if your going BS fishin: dem kicks'll ruin your day.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:39 am

+15 Greatsword can make your day. Those 2h r2's can be a lot of fun.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:41 pm