Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
BeeSeaEss
GrinTwist
Soris Ice Goldwing
reim0027
Serious_Much
User1
Dibsville
Kiva the wanderer
12 posters

;;*D';;:;A';--R:;.;'K ;:':;A;';;'N';'O;.;;R-;;; ;;-;:'L;;'-;O;';;.;'N';',..D;'.';O

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

;;*D';;:;A';--R:;.;'K ;:':;A;';;'N';'O;.;;R-;;; ;;-;:'L;;'-;O;';;.;'N';',..D;'.';O - Page 5 Empty Re: ;;*D';;:;A';--R:;.;'K ;:':;A;';;'N';'O;.;;R-;;; ;;-;:'L;;'-;O;';;.;'N';',..D;'.';O

Post by User1 Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:23 pm

I shall be honest, I quite like morbid things too. I find them strangely fascinating, for some reason. Death has always enticed me to find out more about it, and creepy stories themselves can be ok, if they capture my imagination.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

;;*D';;:;A';--R:;.;'K ;:':;A;';;'N';'O;.;;R-;;; ;;-;:'L;;'-;O;';;.;'N';',..D;'.';O - Page 5 Empty Re: ;;*D';;:;A';--R:;.;'K ;:':;A;';;'N';'O;.;;R-;;; ;;-;:'L;;'-;O;';;.;'N';',..D;'.';O

Post by Dibsville Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:25 pm

I take it to too much of an extreme, it kind of leaks into my "interests".
    Death is very enticing. Human psychology has been one of my favourite subjects, and I'm wanting to become a doctor (I'm in an intro class), so I'd like to work with the brain and mind as much as possible.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:28 pm

Hopefully, you can obtain that occupation.

I find the details of the death more interesting than the death itself, I like to know what built up to it, how it happened, when, etc.
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Hue Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:29 pm

;-':*,
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:30 pm

Me too.
    I'd also like to know how one acts before death, what they think, and what happens after death.
    What reasons can cause death, why people are driven to do the things they do in death.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:32 pm

I used to watch crime TV series quite a lot.
    As interesting as it was, I eventually ran out of new things to see.
    Moved on to books, never looked back!
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:37 pm

I used to read books all day, but my grades began declining because I was too busy with them rather than my studies.
    I don't really read books often anymore because of that, it caused me to miss out on quite a bit of stuff.
    Although I've caught up and got my weighted GPA back to 4.0, I will never read books the way I once did.

I'm still very interested in psychology, and I'm more or less hoping to be a neurologist since they work with the brain and cranium, so I'd need to know about it rather than just looking at it in my free time.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:39 pm

Seems like a good plan. No need to stop reading them in the "same way" though, however that was. silly
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:41 pm

I read on the way to school, in school, during lunch, during recess, during school again, going home from school, after school, during dinner, and about 2+ hours past my bedtime reading.

On a slow day.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:42 pm

How about the fast days?
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:43 pm

In the bathroom, during lectures and movies, during my homework and study time, during my time outside, and sometimes I'd set my alarm so I could wake up early and read then.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:44 pm

Hmm, you're quite the avid reader then.
    Same here. Not enough people read frequently anymore.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:48 pm

Like I said, my grades began lacking while I was doing that, so I had to stop.
    Although I did get an almost perfect score for my reading Fcat that year (Florida State Standardised Test)
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:50 pm

If we did exams on reading, my results in exams would have been a helluva lot better.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:57 pm

I've really wanted to get back into it, but I fear what will happen.
    On a side note I recently learned that ambidextrous people tend to be a lot smarter, but are also jailed more than normal right handed people.
    But the article was from quite some time ago, so I don't know anymore.

I guess when you're too smart you do stupid things.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 pm

I'm ambidextrous, does that mean I'll be jailed soon? big grin
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:01 pm

I doubt it.
    Also, I just realised that I'm reading dōjinshi as we speak, so I wouldn't necessarily say I stopped reading...
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:04 pm

I could go naked in the street, declaring love.

Seems so legit.

Plus, you nearly never stop reading, if you look around during the day, there is pretty much always something to read.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:06 pm

I'm reading these posts as we speak. ^^
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:14 pm

On a side note, Touhou seems to be taking over my interests, and I've even cleared out time just to learn more about it.
    Psychological decisions, just one more thing to wonder about.
    I wonder about myself... is that weird?
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:16 pm

You know what plagues my mind?
    Worse things than that.
    A sense of family responsibility!
    Otherwise, tbh, it's not.. Too bad. silly
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:19 pm

You're engaged, yet you live alone.
    Point is invalid.

Also, you should see some of the **** I look at. There's a reason I'm so interested in the mind and about death...
    So much death...
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:20 pm

You don't know me well, do you?
    My girlfriend lives with me now.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:25 pm

Well, I haven't talked about your personal life in about a week.
    I don't pay attention, Johnson.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:28 pm

Bah, I thought everyone paid attention to the big cheese..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:39 am