Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Dark Anorlondo Rebirth

stryks1
    stryks1
    Casual
    Casual

Dark Anorlondo Rebirth Empty Dark Anorlondo Rebirth

Post by stryks1 Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:28 pm

Why is it, that everytime a dark spirt kills me (darkmoon) in anor londo, i get thrown back to the anor londo bonfire when i rested at the queen's bonfire?

I just killed gwyndolin so i'm not sure if that was the issue, we'll see, in the mean time...anyone know why?
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Dark Anorlondo Rebirth Empty Re: Dark Anorlondo Rebirth

Post by Whknight Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:36 pm

Just appears that From made it that way, or it's a bug on their end. I don't think anyone really knows.
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:42 pm

It's supposed to be that way IMO. It kind of goes w/ the lore of it being Gwyndolin's spot that he made for himself and you made him upset, so the 3 bonfires you could regenerate at is now reduced to one. Also, if you kill Gwynevere the big elevator goes to the top, so if you die from the first invasion you have to traverse the area w/ the painted guardians in the rafters again or go back to sens to get to a bonfire you can rest at.
    JoocyJ003
    Casual
    Casual

Post by JoocyJ003 Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:29 pm

If you keep the firekeeper alive the anor londo bonfire doesnt go out and you can just warp back to the Chamber of princess.
    Domhnall
    Domhnall
    Regular
    Regular

Location : Crosslegged in the Sewers, Occasionally Under a Bridge

Post by Domhnall Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:08 pm

JoocyJ003 wrote:If you keep the firekeeper alive the anor londo bonfire doesnt go out and you can just warp back to the Chamber of princess.

What he said. I'm fairly sure the only way to keep them alive after darkening Anor Londo, is to warp to Gwyndolin's bonfire, or even any bonfire besides the first one in Anor Londo. The firekeeper will run up to the bridge, and hang out on the other side of the spiral stairs, allowing you to freely use the bonfire to warp unless you kill her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:42 am