Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
IV_Mark_VI
vegan666
User1
Soris Ice Goldwing
Dustsgr
Carphil
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
11 posters

What to do next?

vegan666
    vegan666
    Addicted
    Addicted

What to do next? - Page 2 Empty Re: What to do next?

Post by vegan666 Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:38 pm

Seriously, just hang out in the Forest and get invaded. I made over a millions souls in one day earlier this week.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:44 pm

^He killed Sif already. Pendant can either be summoned, invade or just farm there. How is that going anyway Pendant?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:45 pm

Getting Humanity, not so much on the soul front though.
    vegan666
    vegan666
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by vegan666 Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:47 pm

Ugh, that will learn me for not reading >.<
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:41 am

@Pendant:
    IF you don't care about your soft humanity, join the forest hunters. Then equip the cat ring at night before you go to bed, and leave your PS3/Xbox/PC on. You'll die 20 times, but occasionally you'll be summoned to a host getting killed by another phantom, and you'll partake in the souls. After a night/day of this, you should have plenty (and no soft humanity from getting dark handed).
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:49 am

I'm probably just going to try and legitally PvP for the souls. FHs are already mad at me anyway, I killed Shiva (I know about absolution) but I'm already a DW. To me, the covenant aspect of the build is settled.

Could have done that trick before, though. Even though it makes me feel a little cheap.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:25 am

Well... it's unearned souls, but you're also contributing a lot of souls to the overall pool, plus you lose all your soft humanity. I think it evens out.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:50 am

I'd say co-op, it gives you some time to play with other people and get some souls from the bosses without actually killing them.

You could also go do naked parkour at Firelink too.
    Tchuwib
    Tchuwib
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Tchuwib Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:02 am

I recommended co-op, it's always fun and keep your head away from the repeating farming. I'm at the same level as you pretty much and the best I've found is Tomb of the giants. I keep my Artorias cosplay going and use the serpent ring for more soul. When the host have Leeroy invasion I swap my helmet for avarice. Then right before Nito dead I do the same. It usually round up 100k per run, it's quick and easy and sometime pop up a few invasion for fun and element of surprise. Then after I replace my sign, I doddle on the computer until my next summon.
    ninjashifty
    ninjashifty
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ninjashifty Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:03 am

the fastest way for me to farm for souls is in the Painted World. Open the big door and start killing the spear/shield guys.

Equip the silver serpent ring and the ardvarce helm (the one the drains health) get your hardest hitting weapon, like a MLGS or Great Fire Orb and run in and kill all of them quickly, run back to bonfire and run back. Rinse and repeat. If done correctly you can get 10800 souls in 30-60 seconds per run. The faster you can kill them the more you can get. Spend an hour and you can have about million souls (minus repairs.)

It really works if you can kill them in one hit, even if you have to circle around behind them and kill multiple enemies in one hit.
    morte
    morte
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by morte Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:12 am

ninjashifty wrote:the fastest way for me to farm for souls is in the Painted World. Open the big door and start killing the spear/shield guys.

Equip the silver serpent ring and the ardvarce helm (the one the drains health) get your hardest hitting weapon, like a MLGS or Great Fire Orb and run in and kill all of them quickly, run back to bonfire and run back. Rinse and repeat. If done correctly you can get 10800 souls in 30-60 seconds per run. The faster you can kill them the more you can get. Spend an hour and you can have about million souls (minus repairs.)

It really works if you can kill them in one hit, even if you have to circle around behind them and kill multiple enemies in one hit.

Better, in my experience, is to use the silver serpent ring and avarice helm, but to use fire tempest/chaos storm and Iron flesh to increas poise. That way you can actually cast the aoe spell. If you rush them, you can take them out in one hit, and have at most 3 leftover for you to take down with a sword and with the lava from chaos storm.

Takes about 30-40 seconds and you get 10k, more or less, depending you which playthrough you are on, since souls increase each playthrough.
    ninjashifty
    ninjashifty
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ninjashifty Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:19 am

morte wrote:
    ninjashifty wrote:the fastest way for me to farm for souls is in the Painted World. Open the big door and start killing the spear/shield guys.

Better, in my experience, is to use the silver serpent ring and avarice helm, but to use fire tempest/chaos storm and Iron flesh to increas poise. That way you can actually cast the aoe spell. If you rush them, you can take them out in one hit, and have at most 3 leftover for you to take down with a sword and with the lava from chaos storm.

Takes about 30-40 seconds and you get 10k, more or less, depending you which playthrough you are on, since souls increase each playthrough.

this works too. I guess my main point was to kill them as fast as possible to increase the amount of runs. WoTG and a miracle ring works too for the increased damage.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:07 pm