Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Question: Anor Londo summoning before the gargoyle [solved]

Zyrrashijn
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Question: Anor Londo summoning before the gargoyle  [solved] Empty Question: Anor Londo summoning before the gargoyle [solved]

Post by Zyrrashijn Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:56 am

Hello my fellow forumees!

As the title says, i want to know if it is possible to summon white phantoms before encountering the first AL gargoyle or crossing the beams above the painting.
    Can anyone tell me?

Furthermore, can someone tell me if you can summon white phantoms to Darkwood (before crest door, Butterfly area) and the go down to the basin?

I know i could check easily myself, but i have no access atm.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I should have put this in general discussion forum, as i intended. Can some kind mod pls move the thread?

Last edited by Zyrrashijn on Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Question: Anor Londo summoning before the gargoyle  [solved] Empty Re: Question: Anor Londo summoning before the gargoyle [solved]

Post by AnCapaillMor Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:02 am

Yes you can, as soon as you walk on the steps after the corkscrew lift, you can plant a sign, it'll get cancelled once you go to the rotating bridge. Pc though just seems to stick to the usual places, never seen a sign outside the room with the bonfire or just outside the fog gate.

Darkroot thats a good question, not sure but i know you can be invaded there.
    Zyrrashijn
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Question: Anor Londo summoning before the gargoyle  [solved] Empty Re: Question: Anor Londo summoning before the gargoyle [solved]

Post by Zyrrashijn Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:07 am

thank you, half of the good news then ^^

you say you can be invaded in Darkroot Basin? Say while standing at hydra lake? Butterfly alive y/n? I think i saw the wss available while in Basin, but i don't know if you can actually be summoned there.
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:24 am

I was half way down to the hydra when the invasion ocurred, not sure on what i'd killed.

If you saw a wss down there then you can summon\be summoned.
    Zyrrashijn
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Zyrrashijn Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:08 am

i didn't but my wss was not greyed out, so i think i could have used it...
    Zyrrashijn
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Zyrrashijn Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:14 am

Questions solved.

you CAN summon for basin and hydra, as long as Butterfly is alive. I checked out on my own. Thanks to kettpower for support and reconnaissance.
    Veradox
    Veradox
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Veradox Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:00 am

Just did the summoning on Hydra with friends. They didn't kill the butterfly, so we went for Hydra and butterfly for each of them (2). Then I wanted to summon them, and remembered that I killed butterfly. So, we went to Sif's forest, I summoned them there, then we dropped down to Hydra's place and slaughtered it happy Had to send them back home afterwards, since there is no way to come back to Sif from Hydra's basin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:24 pm