Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

SL66, PC, Obsidian Greatsword/Canvas Talisman

Sascirin
    Sascirin

SL66, PC, Obsidian Greatsword/Canvas Talisman Empty SL66, PC, Obsidian Greatsword/Canvas Talisman

Post by Sascirin Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:15 am

Soul Level: 66, Console: PC

As the title states, I'm looking to trade for a canvas talisman, as well as trade for an Obsidian Greatsword, or receive assistance with cutting Kalameet's tail (I would greatly prefer he not be killed if we do this). I do have Kalameet grounded. Patches, unfortunately, is quite dead due to a chain of events involving an invader, a skeleton dog, and a friendly boxing match held irresponsibly close to said NPCs.

I'd be willing to part with slabs, humanity, or whatever might suit your fancy (and is within my power to acquire). If necessary I can additionally bump up my SL if we're just out of reach of one another.

Any help is, of course, greatly appreciated.

:pharis:

Last edited by Sascirin on Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    kettpower
    kettpower
    Regular
    Regular

SL66, PC, Obsidian Greatsword/Canvas Talisman Empty Re: SL66, PC, Obsidian Greatsword/Canvas Talisman

Post by kettpower Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:25 pm

hello

just add me, gfwl: sku777 by sending me a friend request.

i can help you to get your stuff together, however u like it: i can give you the sword, we can cut it, and i also have access to the talisman, on one of my chars.... personally i would prefer to cut the tail, as this is always fun and not that hard to do with some help....

question is when will i be online again? can't really say but as it's weekend most likely soon...btw: i'm in europe so CET

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:22 am