Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Emergence
DE5PA1R
Oh_the_Humanity
DemonOfFate
RANT
Myztyrio
Fry1156
Phoenix Rising
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Juutas
14 posters

My humble request for all you video uploaders out there.

Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

My humble request for all you video uploaders out there. - Page 2 Empty Re: My humble request for all you video uploaders out there.

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:46 pm

I'm actually about to buy myself an HDPVR...anybody got any suggestions for some good ones?

For either Xbox or PS3, I dunno if they're console exclusive or not.
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

My humble request for all you video uploaders out there. - Page 2 Empty Re: My humble request for all you video uploaders out there.

Post by Myztyrio Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:02 pm

Above, Elgato was recommended. I really wish I had the money to buy one, or a place to find a cheap one.
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Oh_the_Humanity Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:55 pm

Myztyrio wrote:Above, Elgato was recommended. I really wish I had the money to buy one, or a place to find a cheap one.

Yeah it does seem like the best one for the money and size.
    I cant wait for mine to arrive.
    Don't worry, you'll get one eventually. If you really want it, you'll make it happen.
    DE5PA1R
    DE5PA1R
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DE5PA1R Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:08 pm

AGS on Elgato:

XachAttack
    XachAttack
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by XachAttack Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:24 am

I've been thinking of recording a runthough of Demon's and Dark Souls for a while, I guess I can get on that now and record Dark Souls II when it shows up.

Quality's gonna be kinda crap though, I don't have any fancy equipment, just a camera.
    DE5PA1R
    DE5PA1R
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DE5PA1R Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:50 am

If you're not in the market for a big purchase but still interested in recording, Pinnacle HD has a device for $30-$40. I used this for my early vids. You get what you pay for though.
    XachAttack
    XachAttack
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by XachAttack Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:39 am

Looking at your Quelaag kill vid, it looks pretty good. Kinda grainy, or whatever the word is, but it's a helluva lot better than what I have currently lol. I'll look into it, thanks.
    Halicarnassis
    Halicarnassis
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Halicarnassis Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:07 am

Amazon is the same price as eBay at the moment... mayube about 10 quid difference.. I'm looking at the Elgato only. I'd like to try and capture my own reaction though - can one do that using this?
    DE5PA1R
    DE5PA1R
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DE5PA1R Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:58 am

Not using just the Elgato only. You'll want an additional camera. If you're thinking picture-in-picture like say Ty/DreadedCone, it really doesn't have to be high quality. Any old webcam should do.

I don't know of any decent free software that allows PiP though, so that's an additional consideration.
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Oh_the_Humanity Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:50 am

Hey guys, I just got my new elgato game capture and I cant seem to play DkS or anything with the sound not delayed. The only sound I get is through my PC that has a 3 to 5 sec delay.
    Is there any way to hear the game normally while I play and record?
    I can understand the delay while recording, but for me to have to play without sound or with a delay is not acceptable.
    Theres no way I'm going to play my first playthrough of DkS2 without sound.
    Does anyone know how to fix this?
    DE5PA1R
    DE5PA1R
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DE5PA1R Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:35 am

Check out AGS's most recent channel update, he may address it. The most rudimentary thing I could think of is (in your video editing software) separating the sound from the video and manually adjusting from there.
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Oh_the_Humanity Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:48 am

DE5PA1R wrote:Check out AGS's most recent channel update, he may address it. The most rudimentary thing I could think of is (in your video editing software) separating the sound from the video and manually adjusting from there.

Thanks, watching it now!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:16 pm