Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
steveswede
RANT
Micha369
7 posters

Need a second Murakuma but nobody drops it

Micha369
    Micha369
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Need a second Murakuma but nobody drops it Empty Need a second Murakuma but nobody drops it

Post by Micha369 Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:29 am

Hello folks,

I'm smashing tons of Giant Skeletons because it is said they rarly drop this Murakumo but they don't. I have worked at the link shrine and in the tomb of the giants!
    I already have one +15 and now I need a strong fire weapon with dex focus.
    Where is the best place to get this weapon?

BTW: Shiva of the East is alaready dead.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Need a second Murakuma but nobody drops it Empty Re: Need a second Murakuma but nobody drops it

Post by RANT Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:33 am

keep trying with gold serpent ring and ten humanity, they'll drop it.
    steveswede
    steveswede
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Need a second Murakuma but nobody drops it Empty Re: Need a second Murakuma but nobody drops it

Post by steveswede Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:34 am

Just keep farming giant skeletons with the gold serpent ring and ten humanity. You will get one eventually, the drops are no where near as rare as slabs.

EDIT:

LOL Ninja'd
    trzzy
    trzzy

Post by trzzy Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:46 am

What sl are you I have a extra
    Micha369
    Micha369
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Micha369 Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:56 am

Hello folks,

@ RantFromRant:

RantFromRant wrote:keep trying with gold serpent ring and ten humanity, they'll drop it.

Thanks for your offer! I think I'm at sl 175 (in ng+) or something like that.
    This would be very nice of you!
    I'm in Germany. I work on that skeletons today evening after work from 7 pm to 10:30 pm CET.
    I have to wander around in human form, right? Where and when can we meet?
    At firelink shrine it's not possible to summon or invade, isn't it?
    At the moment I'm in ToG in this tomb with the 6 or so giant skeletons shooting at them.
    If I remember correctly this was the place I got my first Murakumo earlier in the game.

In case it doesn't work:

Is the probability of dropping this Murakumo higher in some regions? E.g. is it more effective to smash skeletons in the ToG or on the graveyard in firelink shrine? The latter is surly the most comfortable location. I hate the ToG with its darkness and sniper and archers :affraid:.
    Green__Eagle
    Green__Eagle
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Green__Eagle Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:39 am

If you kill Shiva of the East, he should drop one (unless a patch removed that drop).
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:33 am

Micha369 wrote:Hello folks,

@ RantFromRant:

RantFromRant wrote:keep trying with gold serpent ring and ten humanity, they'll drop it.

Thanks for your offer! I think I'm at sl 175 (in ng+) or something like that.
    This would be very nice of you!
    I'm in Germany. I work on that skeletons today evening after work from 7 pm to 10:30 pm CET.
    I have to wander around in human form, right? Where and when can we meet?
    At firelink shrine it's not possible to summon or invade, isn't it?
    At the moment I'm in ToG in this tomb with the 6 or so giant skeletons shooting at them.
    If I remember correctly this was the place I got my first Murakumo earlier in the game.

In case it doesn't work:

Is the probability of dropping this Murakumo higher in some regions? E.g. is it more effective to smash skeletons in the ToG or on the graveyard in firelink shrine? The latter is surly the most comfortable location. I hate the ToG with its darkness and sniper and archers :affraid:.

you do not need to be human. you only need to have 10 humanity and the gold serpent ring and one of them will drop it eventually, its very random so sometimes it can take a little while. there's no pvp in firelink, if you dont like tog then you can try in firelink and ssee if they drop it there, i think there's two or three fiant skeletons there.
    Djem
    Djem
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Djem Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:41 am

Green__Eagle wrote:If you kill Shiva of the East, he should drop one (unless a patch removed that drop).

Read the post, he already killed Shiva.
    LK-8912
    LK-8912

Post by LK-8912 Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:54 am

Fire weapon with DEX focus? You mean requirement? Because fire weapon do not scale with stats.
    Getting some of them almost every time in room with Divine embers in ToG.
    Micha369
    Micha369
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Micha369 Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:08 pm

LK-8912 wrote:Fire weapon with DEX focus? You mean requirement? Because fire weapon do not scale with stats.
    Getting some of them almost every time in room with Divine embers in ToG.

Yes, I was wrong!

BTW, I now have this second Murakumo! I had to fight the 6 Giant Skeletons in that ember tomb in ToG. Appr. 5 times! This was hard because I died every now and then.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:03 pm