Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Serious_Much
aceluby
ted1023
7 posters

Invisible invaders and phantoms

ted1023
    ted1023
    Addicted
    Addicted

Invisible invaders and phantoms Empty Invisible invaders and phantoms

Post by ted1023 Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:55 pm

Last night while dueling with Yesuurd in the pit I was invaded but Yersuurd couldn’t see the phantom. Now today, I took a little break from work and while I was home I decided to do some low level Co-op in the burg. Well the host summons me and then summons another phantom Now I heard the spawning sound but, I couldn’t see him.

I seen the host bowing and gesturing but I felt lost. The only time I had any indication of where he was is when he took damage from the undead. Does this have something to do with my our co-op levels or is it my connection? (I now know how funny or strange it must have looked to Yesuurd when I was fighting an invisible enemy. lol)
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Invisible invaders and phantoms Empty Re: Invisible invaders and phantoms

Post by aceluby Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:50 pm

It's a known multiplayer glitch. Sometimes a summon or invader comes up invisible. I've seen it once happen to me and had someone message me once asking me how I did it. I didn't do anything so it took a bit of back and forth to get what he was even talking about.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:53 pm

happens quite regularly to me so i presume it's the connection

btw im just guessing based on fact it happens frequently to me and I have bad connection all of the time.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:17 pm

I have been summoned many times at the Kiln (white sign for Jolly Cooperation) and the host is getting shellacked by an invisible invader. It only seems to happen to me when I was summoned mid fight, as in: I spawn with the fight half over.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:40 pm

I've had the Four Kings switch between visible and invisible while I was helping someone from the forums to beat them.

The fight started off great, I was tanking the damage and taking out the kings, then after I killed the third, it took a really, really long time for the next to spawn... until I noticed the host was almost dead! But I couldn't see the King that was attacking him. I tried going over to him and tank the damage or attack the King, but I couldn't do either. Eventually we managed to beat the boss, but it got really close at that point when there was nothing I could do to help.
    Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Back Lot Basher Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:05 pm

I played through the game 3 full times, and went to NG + on a couple of them, with two friends. We saw this happen a couple of times. Whenever it does, I also failed to see the message about someone invading....only the other two guys did.
    Lancelot
    Lancelot
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Lancelot Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:18 pm

This has happened to me as well. I was in Anor Londo and I had been summoned by a friend, and he also summoned Solaire. Apparently, Solaire was attacking randomly and I thought it was just a glitch or something until I saw his and the host's health drop. I hadn't been notified that there was an invader either.

This happened twice before things returned to normal.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:10 pm