Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Djem
Noob-of-Artorias
Latitoast
DemonOfFate
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Elifia
Dibsville
LunarFog
12 posters

Punching contest. Who wins?

Poll

Who has the mightier punch?

[ 5 ]
    Punching contest.  Who wins? I_vote_lcap26%Punching contest.  Who wins? I_vote_rcap [26%] 
    [ 14 ]
    Punching contest.  Who wins? I_vote_lcap74%Punching contest.  Who wins? I_vote_rcap [74%] 

Total Votes: 19
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Punching contest.  Who wins? Empty Punching contest. Who wins?

Post by LunarFog Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:06 am

Punching contest.  Who wins? Sample_af2599d8f1b4b15775c6675d34151a631c486c0a
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Punching contest.  Who wins? Empty Re: Punching contest. Who wins?

Post by Dibsville Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:07 am

Assuming this is NG+7, and that mushroom is BP,
    Obviously Mushroom.
    Elifia
    Elifia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Elifia Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:08 am

That a Gravelord mushroom? Then there isn't any doubt really. Mushroom wins.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:16 am

I'm melting in love for that picture.
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:17 am

Mushroom, hands down. And just wait for when he calls his brother, then you're really ****ed
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:37 am

I imagine that the cave would be filled and booming with this song playing in the background
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:34 am

dragon god i cam survive a hit from the mushromo but a dragon god i die every time so choice is clear for me.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:35 am

The mushroom.
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:32 am

Scene: Interior of the Dragon God's temple.

The dragon god waits patiently for any who might cross his steely gaze, suddenly from the distance he sees the slow approach of a soft red light, he waits with a toothy grin.

As the light gets closer his eyes widen and he rubs them to make sure he's not seeing things, but no, as the light finally reaches him its apparent. A glowing red mushroom has walked into his domain.

The dragon god lets loose an uproar of laughter, seemingly entralled by the sight, the mushroom however says nothing standing on the edge of the cliff.

The dragon god calms down from his tirade and decides hes entertained this creature long enough, with a mighty wind back he preps his fist, planning on slamming the beast straight through the earth and into hell.

As he lets loose his furious blow he is alarmed when he feels a tremendous force holding him back where his fist should be making contact, he turns his head and widens his eyes to the sight of the mushroom holding back his fist with but a single hand.

The dragon god recoils for a moment before letting out a terrible roar, clenching his knuckles and seizing his muscles he preps another blow, this one twice as powerful as the last.

Once again he sends his fist roaring towards the offending fungus only to have it block the blow yet again with naught but a single appendage. This time however the mushroom looks up from the brim of his flourishing cap, and with one motion pulls the arm of the dragon god back, slamming the beasts face into the rock wall.

The dragon god lays stunned for a moment, trying to comprehend what just happened, only when he opens his eyes again does he see the mushroom man reeling back his own fist, throwing forth an upercut straight to the dragon gods jaw, sending his head spinning towards the stone ceiling.

After falling back onto the floor the dragon god lays defeated on his back, staring up, his body broken he breaths uneasily. It is then that he feels the slow methodical trot of soft feat walking over his chest.

He raises his head to gaze upon the mushroom man walking over his dilapidated body towards his face. The dragon god shows a fear he has never felt before in his eyes, and with a ragged breath chokes out the word, "H-how?..."

The mushroom, seeming to understand his opponents words leans down and in the softest whisper possible responds..."eat your veggies..." before raising his hand to the sky and delivering the final blow, killing the dragon god and ending his reign of terror.

From the upper balcony of the temple a young warrior stands in awe,his mouth agape and his hands barely holding up the sword and shield that had kept him alive in the previous trying days. He quietly sneaks off, finding comfort in the fact that he will never have to face down such a foe, and saying a silent prayer for those who do....

/scene
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:35 am

Noob-of-Artorias wrote:Scene: Interior of the Dragon God's temple.

The dragon god waits patiently for any who might cross his steely gaze, suddenly from the distance he sees the slow approach of a soft red light, he waits with a toothy grin.

As the light gets closer his eyes widen and he rubs them to make sure he's not seeing things, but no, as the light finally reaches him its apparent. A glowing red mushroom has walked into his domain.

The dragon god lets loose an uproar of laughter, seemingly entralled by the sight, the mushroom however says nothing standing on the edge of the cliff.

The dragon god calms down from his tirade and decides hes entertained this creature long enough, with a mighty wind back he preps his fist, planning on slamming the beast straight through the earth and into hell.

As he lets loose his furious blow he is alarmed when he feels a tremendous force holding him back where his fist should be making contact, he turns his head and widens his eyes to the sight of the mushroom holding back his fist with but a single hand.

The dragon god recoils for a moment before letting out a terrible roar, clenching his knuckles and seizing his muscles he preps another blow, this one twice as powerful as the last.

Once again he sends his fist roaring towards the offending fungus only to have it block the blow yet again with naught but a single appendage. This time however the mushroom looks up from the brim of his flourishing cap, and with one motion pulls the arm of the dragon god back, slamming the beasts face into the rock wall.

The dragon god lays stunned for a moment, trying to comprehend what just happened, only when he opens his eyes again does he see the mushroom man reeling back his own fist, throwing forth an upercut straight to the dragon gods jaw, sending his head spinning towards the stone ceiling.

After falling back onto the floor the dragon god lays defeated on his back, staring up, his body broken he breaths uneasily. It is then that he feels the slow methodical trot of soft feat walking over his chest.

He raises his head to gaze upon the mushroom man walking over his dilapidated body towards his face. The dragon god shows a fear he has never felt before in his eyes, and with a ragged breath chokes out the word, "H-how?..."

The mushroom, seeming to understand his opponents words leans down and in the softest whisper possible responds..."eat your veggies..." before raising his hand to the sky and delivering the final blow, killing the dragon god and ending his reign of terror.

From the upper balcony of the temple a young warrior stands in awe,his mouth agape and his hands barely holding up the sword and shield that had kept him alive in the previous trying days. He quietly sneaks off, finding comfort in the fact that he will never have to face down such a foe, and saying a silent prayer for those who do....

/scene

11/10 would pay to see.
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Hue Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:44 am

The BP mushroom, on NG+7
    He will punch the dragon all the way out of stonefang tunnel
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:47 am

Hachouma wrote:The BP mushroom, on NG+7
    He will punch the dragon all the way out of stonefang tunnel
    Poor Flamelurker
    I wonder what it would feel like to randomly get ran over by a Dragon God.
    Djem
    Djem
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Djem Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:14 pm

Giants Mushrooms are the reason DaS is harder than DeS.
    Lord Ivan
    Lord Ivan

Post by Lord Ivan Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:13 pm

Its obviously the Mushroom-man.
    Those guys hit like trucks...
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:27 pm

hwhy is it everyone is going for mushroom man? i cant personally can see him not dying.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:31 pm

I don't see the mushroom being fast enough to get behind the pillars......

Gotta go with reach. I admit I'd love to see them have a punch off
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Hue Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:34 am

Punching contest.  Who wins? 1366612432-mushroom

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:24 pm