Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

This is frustrating

Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

This is frustrating Empty This is frustrating

Post by Hue Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:47 pm

Non TL;DR parts highlighted for your convenience

Wings of Prey.
    Possibly the steepest learning curve of any game i have played so far, far, far more than SEGA games, or Dark Souls.

For those who don't know it, it's a 2009 game of the IL-2 series(WWII flight simulator), the first one ported to consoles, and to include an arcade mode, with vastly improved graphics over the previous games.

But since Dark Souls destroyed any desire i could have to play games on easy, i played it on simulator mode......
    In 5 days of simulator mode practice, with the training mode (choose aircraft and enemy aircraft), i still didn't manage to hit a single enemy fighter with guns, no matter what fighter i use (it's easier humanly possible to down them with bomber turrets, but you also die in seconds), i keep losing track of the enemy, blacking out, overspeeding, stalling, spinning, and never, never have i hit a single enemy fighter with ONE bullet of my unlimited ammo bursts

If you like challenges, i suggest Wings of Prey.
    In sim mode, cockpit camera, you have no HUD, at all, and you have to look at the instruments, and the sky to see anything, you also have to identify friends from foes by symbols on their wings.

When in cockpit view in the mustang P-51, you can even read "NO HAND-HOLD"
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

This is frustrating Empty Re: This is frustrating

Post by Hatsune Miku Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:42 pm

Hairless much?

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:15 pm