Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Whknight
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
6 posters

Im out of cosplay builds again... suggestions?

sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Im out of cosplay builds again... suggestions? Empty Im out of cosplay builds again... suggestions?

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:47 am

need new build, i keep making dex toons. cosplay ideas would be best, unique battle builds would also be appreciated.
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Im out of cosplay builds again... suggestions? Empty Re: Im out of cosplay builds again... suggestions?

Post by Whknight Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:04 am

One of the four Musketeers?
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Im out of cosplay builds again... suggestions? Empty Re: Im out of cosplay builds again... suggestions?

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:06 pm

pharis hat with blk sorceror armor and ricards rapier? might work! never really got into rapiers perhaps its time! suggestions for other weapons/ shields etc?
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:24 pm

Mike Tyson.

Topless bald black man, great strenght and dexterity, with 2 Caesti +15.

And with the press of 2 buttons you can transform to Axel from Twisted Metal.

Also a topless bald black man, but with 2 Bonewheels big grin

Last edited by Darkson on Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Can't stand spelling mistakes.)
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:29 pm

^lol:D

a bone wheel build may be next then, and duel caestus could be tough but rewarding. high resi to account for no chest armor?
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:42 pm

I was always wondering if it's better to dump the points in resistance or rather vitality if you're kind of a naked build. I don't know.

I have my char currently at sl 130, with 40 strenght and 40 dexterity, I currently got a Caestus (got the name wrong lol) at +10, and it does 200-something damage or so (will look it up later, sry I can't tell you exactly now). And one advantage I found out about the Caestus is that your arm will never get thrown back if you hit any shield with the R1 attack, you can just keep hitting the shield pretty fast and never get staggered or something. And it seems that the swing/punch speed is about the same as the Straightsword's, same for the stamina drain.

I don't know how effective you can eventually parry with a Caestus...
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:47 pm

claws could take advantage of the constant swing effect then cause they have bleed! and teah vit is probably better.
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:49 pm

Oh, it's the same with claws? Awesome happy never really used one yet...
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:51 pm

their fist weapons so i figured they'd be the same... i hope so any way!
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:55 pm

Yeah, seems obvious i think...

And yeah, more vit is better I guess, to have some kind of "overal resistance". You can always swap rings to get any particular resistance... I have gotten pretty fast at ring swapping during fights 8)

I'll go upgrade my Caestus to +14 now.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 pm

I made a thread for a "Babe Ruth" or generic baseball player build with a club. Someone added firebomb baseballs which could be awesome. I also mentioned a Devo build with the whip in a topic about that weapon. If people get the joke they could be interesting to cosplay PvP as.

If you're looking for more serious cosplay and with an interesting character maybe Kenshin from the samurai X series. The Iaito uses the attack from draw method. The clothing would be tough, one of the skirts and maybe painting guardian shirt. Or....

Ricard's rapier for Inigo Montoya from the Princess Bride. (painting guardian shirt again, leather boots) Or....

Mel Gibson as William Wallace, (Claymore, warrior's round shield, maybe leather or sorcerer armor with Logan's boots). Or...

Snake Eyes from G.I. Joe (fairly obvious equipment). Or...

I guess that's all I got right now
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:59 pm

Can you buff caestus? Broken glass (CMW) fists would be hilarious
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:07 pm

befowler....I almost suggested a Monty Python King Arthur build because I laugh every time I see your avatar.
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:19 pm

Haha yeah, I like to pretend that's where they got Solaire from
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:46 pm

hmmm let me see....

http://bit.ly/ztQMlO
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:47 pm

We can do better than those Serious. Just like my almost tribute to befowler....I almost suggested a Dragon Ball build since I see your avatar all the time. Double pyro glove but couldn't think of anyone that uses exclusively fire attacks and armor/clothing would be a pain.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:49 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:We can do better than those Serious. Just like my almost tribute to befowler....I almost suggested a Dragon Ball build since I see your avatar all the time. Double pyro glove but couldn't think of anyone that uses exclusively fire attacks and armor/clothing would be a pain.

ummm Mario? silly

cant think of good armour but would be fun just doing game with pyro gloves silly

or maybe caestus and pyro dual wield?
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:55 pm

Lol.....I have NO IDEA on armor but I'm still laughing about that idea. Pharis hat perhaps, Maybe stone set for the statue suit in Super Mario 3 I think. If only we had raccoon armor.......
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:41 pm

Apropos of nothing, I sometimes go after the forest farmers blocking with a dark hand, and punching with a pyro glove. You can last a surprisingly long time if you roll around in the trees a lot, and holy cow do they rage when you pop a havels guy in the face and set him on fire (doing like 27 damage)
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:09 pm

i remember the babe ruth idea (i think i suggested the firebombs...) saw an idea for an axel (from kingdom hearts) dual bone wheels with black cleric armor red hair etc. and serious, i ask here for fresh ideas and for the funny conversations that pop up in threads like this, hence why i didn't google.

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:10 pm

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:i remember the babe ruth idea (i think i suggested the firebombs...) saw an idea for an axel (from kingdom hearts) dual bone wheels with black cleric armor red hair etc. and serious, i ask here for fresh ideas and for the funny conversations that pop up in threads like this, hence why i didn't google.

I know, i just found out about that site for first time and wanted to use it silly

still though i think my mario idea is solid. big grin
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:30 pm

Are you serious much? That "let me google that for you" thing seemed a bit insulting, but I know you're just beeing langweilig again :roll:

Btw have my Caestus at +14 now, does slightly over 300 damage (at 40 str & dex)! Damn fun to punch foes. And really fun to keep hitting their shield until their guard breaks. Or parrying with another Caestus in the left hand and then... BAM! HEHEHEHE

Good night

Sleep

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:24 am