Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Four knights of Gwyn roleplay

6oops

Four knights of Gwyn roleplay Empty Four knights of Gwyn roleplay

Post by 6oops Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:42 am

Allow me to explain first we could only do 3 since you can summon only 2 phantoms and although I hate ganging in PVP and I am surely going to get some hate for posting this I think it could be done without being unfair for the invader. If we choose some level that is large, has thought enemies and is designed so that you can run in circles in it and has some dangerous geography (Anor londo, Sens fortress, Dukes archives Oolacile township). Next thing is that we would not use any cheap tactics (chain backstab, spamming spells, using tranquil walk of peace so they can not run) and we would not heal (maybe with miracles I am not sure about those but not with humanity). We would not use any weapons that ours characters should not have (so no crossbows for example) and we would go easy on them (like not stunlocking them, allowing them to get back into fighting position after backstab well actually it would be good if we tried to avoid backstabing them if they do not really ask for it) and we could give them few humanities before fight so They can heal or keep them (I would farm the humanity) What do you thing would that be at least somewhat fair and would anyone be interested in doing this If yes let me know so we can work out the details.
    Sorry for my bad grammar but English is not my first language.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Four knights of Gwyn roleplay Empty Re: Four knights of Gwyn roleplay

Post by SadPanda Sat May 11, 2013 11:18 pm

Sounds cool, just do it with 2. Artorias and Ciaran (couple), Gough and Ornstein (dragonslayers).
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sat May 11, 2013 11:22 pm

I've got an Ornstein build and an Artorias build.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:26 pm