Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
IIdoneus
AnCapaillMor
Maneater_Mildred
ErrJon6661
divinebeanpole
9 posters

I'm not crazy. The AR on my washing pile is going up and down

divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

I'm not crazy. The AR on my washing pile is going up and down Empty I'm not crazy. The AR on my washing pile is going up and down

Post by divinebeanpole Thu May 02, 2013 1:49 am

Am I missing some simple aspect of the game? If so please nip this in the bud

At 24 str and 45 dex, my +15 washing poles scaling points are going up and down, the base is staying at 225 , but the scaling points are at 166 when it was previously 190, and before that 180 and before that 185. Sometimes it changes with humanity, other times it gets boosts when I change from hollow to human. Sometimes these changes won't affect it at all. I so confused. I have not leveled the strength or dex throughout all of these changes in scaling damage.
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

I'm not crazy. The AR on my washing pile is going up and down Empty Re: I'm not crazy. The AR on my washing pile is going up and down

Post by ErrJon6661 Thu May 02, 2013 2:48 am

The only thing I know that would effect it would be whether you are one or two handing the weapon. Maybe you're switching and not realizing it?

If not try and get some video of this and post it, maybe someone else will know.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

I'm not crazy. The AR on my washing pile is going up and down Empty Re: I'm not crazy. The AR on my washing pile is going up and down

Post by Maneater_Mildred Thu May 02, 2013 4:24 am

This^

+1 for being so smart

S.M.R.T
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ErrJon6661 Thu May 02, 2013 4:45 am

I got a +1. Maybe my dad won't beat me tonight big grin
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Thu May 02, 2013 4:46 am

Bwahahaha
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Thu May 02, 2013 5:20 am

Heh +2'd for that comment, you might get fed now.
    IIdoneus
    IIdoneus
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : Here but there. In all places, yet only a few locations.

Post by IIdoneus Thu May 02, 2013 7:24 am

ErrJon6661 wrote:I got a +1. Maybe my dad won't beat me tonight big grin

Sorry, son. I just bought a new leather belt, and I can't hit your mother with it or she'll call the damn cops AGAIN. I have to find some way to break it in.
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Thu May 02, 2013 2:28 pm

Yes I realize the change when held 2 handed, but I'm not talking about that. Does the pole scale with humanity to a small degree? It has fluctuated again. I'm at a loss here, it's truly changing every time I switch it ur for another weapon and then replacing it. Maybe it's a funky save file or something? Someone did drop me a hacked crystal straight sword once, which immediately dropped, but could it have messed with something?
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu May 02, 2013 11:34 pm

sometimes the ar calculator rounds up and sometimes it rounds down, no idead why i does one or the other but that may be why, if the fluctuations are within 1 to 2 points...
    Avenger649
    Avenger649
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Avenger649 Fri May 03, 2013 1:08 pm

There is a glitch which can change the AR of certain weapons or make them display damage incorrectly.
    Check how much damage you do to a hollow now and after upgrading strength/dex to check if it is just a visual glitch.
    Phoenix Rising
    Phoenix Rising
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Phoenix Rising Fri May 03, 2013 1:12 pm

Maneater_Mildred wrote:
    S.M.R.T

lol!
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Fri May 03, 2013 2:08 pm

I'm not crazy. The AR on my washing pile is going up and down Image23
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Fri May 03, 2013 2:35 pm

Yes! Im not the only simpsons fan. cheers
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Fri May 03, 2013 11:19 pm

Wait a minute. I just read the title. Guys, I think we aren't answering the question. I have no idea what damage a washing PILE is supposed to do. Sorry.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Sat May 04, 2013 5:23 am

:shock:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:41 pm