Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
DrAwkward
Ichikuro
Encore
ManiacDiscord
Johnthethird
SadPanda
Sargerus
hey its andres
dragonbeast6
OmarTheFuzzy
Myztyrio
CaptainSunbro
Rayko
Avenger649
skarekrow13
RANT
ResIsBestStat
GrinTwist
phastings
raecor14
Zeta Prime
Dibsville
chaos4ever181
27 posters

Who do you want to return in Dark Souls II?

Poll

Who do you want to return in Dark Souls?

[ 4 ]
    Who do you want to return in Dark Souls II? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Who do you want to return in Dark Souls II? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [10%] 
    [ 16 ]
    Who do you want to return in Dark Souls II? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap39%Who do you want to return in Dark Souls II? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [39%] 
    [ 11 ]
    Who do you want to return in Dark Souls II? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap27%Who do you want to return in Dark Souls II? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [27%] 
    [ 10 ]
    Who do you want to return in Dark Souls II? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap24%Who do you want to return in Dark Souls II? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [24%] 

Total Votes: 41
    Johnthethird
    Johnthethird
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Who do you want to return in Dark Souls II? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you want to return in Dark Souls II?

Post by Johnthethird Mon May 13, 2013 5:01 am

If the game is a sequel, I would like to see an old and crestfallen patches with a long beard who talks about how he is sick of betraying people, and just wants to live a quiet life. Then at the area before the final boss, he invades you again. TROLL
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Who do you want to return in Dark Souls II? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you want to return in Dark Souls II?

Post by SadPanda Mon May 13, 2013 5:19 am

phastings wrote:They should do a character that is the complete opposite of crestfallen, and is always optimistic despite his constant demise.
    Siegmeyer.
    ManiacDiscord
    ManiacDiscord
    Casual
    Casual

Post by ManiacDiscord Mon May 13, 2013 5:27 am

Voted for Solaire. Would love to have more TARKUS!
    dragonbeast6
    dragonbeast6
    Casual
    Casual

Post by dragonbeast6 Mon May 13, 2013 9:35 am

phastings wrote:They should do a character that is the complete opposite of crestfallen, and is always optimistic despite his constant demise.

That would be siegmeyer of catarina... big grin

ADD MORE CHARACTERS TO THE POLL

want anastacia there
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Mon May 13, 2013 9:41 am

I would like priscilla the crossbreed to return with a bigger role than in the original, and anastacia to return, because i want to see how she became a firekeeper/life after being firekeeper.
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Mon May 13, 2013 12:18 pm

To be honest, Patches and Gwynevere (the real one not silicone Gwyndolin) have the highest chance of being in the sequel. Gwyny because she left Lordran like a mofo, which is consistent with what the developers have told us (not in Lordran). Patches because....he's patches.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Mon May 13, 2013 12:20 pm

Also, I want a trade crow!
    Ichikuro
    Ichikuro
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Ichikuro Mon May 13, 2013 1:12 pm

Why do you guys love Patches?
    phastings
    phastings
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by phastings Mon May 13, 2013 2:53 pm

dragonbeast6 wrote:

want anastacia there

shoot, your totally right. not sure how i let that one slip by me haha
    dragonbeast6
    dragonbeast6
    Casual
    Casual

Post by dragonbeast6 Mon May 13, 2013 3:17 pm

phastings wrote:
    dragonbeast6 wrote:

want anastacia there

shoot, your totally right. not sure how i let that one slip by me haha

He he...well it happens i suppose.
    DrAwkward
    DrAwkward

Post by DrAwkward Mon May 13, 2013 3:21 pm

Priscilla seems like a likely character for DS2. I'd also love to see a cameo return of Seath - I mean, if we've already seen gameplay that takes place in a mansion where dragon experiments were happening, it seems like a good place for Seath to be hanging around.
    eminusx
    eminusx
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by eminusx Mon May 13, 2013 3:30 pm

Ichikuro wrote:Why do you guys love Patches?

yup, not a big patches fan either.

Crestfallen, Tarkus, Solaire, Rhea, Dusk, lautrec, Seiggy, Oswald, Pris . . . prefer most others to patches

admittedly difficult to involve many of those characters in DS2 tho. . .
    Conrack
    Conrack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Conrack Mon May 13, 2013 4:42 pm

I would have to say ....
    Who do you want to return in Dark Souls II? - Page 2 GLYgsIJ
    Time Travel as part of the story? why not Marvelous Chester?
    chaos4ever181
    chaos4ever181
    Regular
    Regular

Post by chaos4ever181 Mon May 13, 2013 5:24 pm

DrAwkward wrote:Priscilla seems like a likely character for DS2. I'd also love to see a cameo return of Seath - I mean, if we've already seen gameplay that takes place in a mansion where dragon experiments were happening, it seems like a good place for Seath to be hanging around.

Seems like your on to something. When we traveled time through the first game, it was to oolacile in the past through dark magic by Manus. Maybe someone or something shows up as a way to allow players to travel not just in time, but different alternate timelines.That way we can see what both endings of the first game would play out like.

Speaking of polls, I wasn't planning on making a poll at first, but I thought I could add more so it wouldn't limit the voter's choices. As soon as went back to edit the poll, someone had already cast a vote. So now only an admin can make changes to the poll.

So as a replacement, I will add two more choices to the poll, but in the comments because I'm that creative tongue

5. Crestfallen Warrior/Merchant

6. Other, and why
    dragonbeast6
    dragonbeast6
    Casual
    Casual

Post by dragonbeast6 Mon May 13, 2013 6:04 pm

chaos4ever181 wrote:
    DrAwkward wrote:Priscilla seems like a likely character for DS2. I'd also love to see a cameo return of Seath - I mean, if we've already seen gameplay that takes place in a mansion where dragon experiments were happening, it seems like a good place for Seath to be hanging around.

Seems like your on to something. When we traveled time through the first game, it was to oolacile in the past through dark magic by Manus. Maybe someone or something shows up as a way to allow players to travel not just in time, but different alternate timelines.That way we can see what both endings of the first game would play out like.

Speaking of polls, I wasn't planning on making a poll at first, but I thought I could add more so it wouldn't limit the voter's choices. As soon as went back to edit the poll, someone had already cast a vote. So now only an admin can make changes to the poll.

So as a replacement, I will add two more choices to the poll, but in the comments because I'm that creative tongue

5. Crestfallen Warrior/Merchant

6. Other, and why

6. Anastacia of astora. She has such a beautiful voice, and someone has been kicking her down. I want hold my arms around her and tell her that everything is going to be alright and that she is not unpure and that if anyone says different im going to take my sword and run it up slowly through their stomach til it hits the heart. Then im going to pull it out and feed it to him while its still beating. I may keep that part to myself though...dont want to scare her... big grin
    Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ashran Mon May 13, 2013 6:40 pm

I want at least a Solaire reference.

also:
    try holding with both hands
    amazing chest ahead
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Mon May 13, 2013 9:46 pm

You can't have Priscilla though...what if you killed her?

Who do you want to return in Dark Souls II? - Page 2 Tumblr_m5orzyVLz31r34we5o1_500

Time Paradox
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Tue May 14, 2013 5:28 am

hey its andres wrote:You can't have Priscilla though...what if you killed her?

Who do you want to return in Dark Souls II? - Page 2 Tumblr_m5orzyVLz31r34we5o1_500

Time Paradox

Might be a prequel, and since time travel was introduced anything can happen. And "time is distorted in Lordan"
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Tue May 14, 2013 1:47 pm

Well the sequel/prequel thing is still debatable, although it seems to me that the developers have pointed towards a prequel Shrug

Although, they have explicitly said the the game will not take place in Lordran:
    everyone should read this!
    And there's the whole North Pole South Pole thing: http://www.polygon.com/2012/12/19/3783452/dark-souls-2-staff-discuss-the-vga-trailer-and-what-having-real

I think it's safe to say it does not take place in Lordran.
    moomootv
    moomootv
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by moomootv Wed May 15, 2013 9:05 pm

Patches he was the ******* of demon souls (besides yurt) and in dark souls he has to come back

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:40 pm