Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Little Fight Club in New Londo Ruins

Zyrrashijn
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Little Fight Club in New Londo Ruins Empty Little Fight Club in New Londo Ruins

Post by Zyrrashijn Tue May 14, 2013 9:25 am

Im planning to host for a little fight club in NLR tonight from 7pm CEST (GMT+2). Come and join me, let the clashing of steel echo from the damp ruins.
    SL is 55, a general fairness is expected, Darkmoons will be considered hostile.
    Location will be the opening where the first ghosts are encountered.
    Zyrrashijn
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Little Fight Club in New Londo Ruins Empty Re: Little Fight Club in New Londo Ruins

Post by Zyrrashijn Wed May 15, 2013 2:32 am

So the FC was a total success! No, seriously, noone got up there.
    I guess it was too spontaneously set up and a midweek day is a bad choice. Anyways, i will keep hosting. Next time in Blighttown Pit. See you there!

P.S.: Any ideas to conjure more participants?
    Infighter
    Infighter
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Little Fight Club in New Londo Ruins Empty Re: Little Fight Club in New Londo Ruins

Post by Infighter Wed May 15, 2013 9:30 am

PC is dead, but in all seriousness, you better off hosting in more popular areas, or on weekends
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Wed May 15, 2013 9:36 am

Kinda agree, outside oollacille, the parish, kiln and dukes its pretty quiet pvpwise. Even Anor londo is quiet these days. Took me 2 days to get enough dorkmoon invasiosn for the 10 ears. Then again GFWL is a piece of crap and it mightn't be so dead.
    Zyrrashijn
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Zyrrashijn Wed May 15, 2013 9:48 am

I had some very entertaining encounters while hosting in Blighttown Pit. I think i will stick to that and host mostly on weekends.
    kettpower
    kettpower
    Regular
    Regular

Post by kettpower Wed May 15, 2013 11:59 am

i really would have liked to show up, but it was to spontaneously for me, as i often work long on weekdays. anyway with my game still crashing when using dscfix is still don't dare to say i'd like to participate, as summoning me may be a bit of a hassle....
    btw: pc version far from dead, just on this forum. of course nothing compared to ps3, but still active. so it might be a good idea to post such a fight club over at the steam forum, as most of the pc players seem to be there. and most of them have dscfix! ; )
    greetings
    Zyrrashijn
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Zyrrashijn Thu May 16, 2013 2:35 am

ah.. yeah the steam forum. Point is i can't access it from where i spend most of my day. Shrug
    uthvag
    uthvag

Post by uthvag Fri May 17, 2013 9:57 am

I would have loved to join but i have a lvl 80 char.Can you try to raise the lvl?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:48 pm