Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Bandit Knife or Priscilla Dagger

edellenator

Bandit Knife or Priscilla Dagger Empty Bandit Knife or Priscilla Dagger

Post by edellenator Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:40 am

I am building my first PVP build, and I wanted to go dex knife, light armor, and parry dagger (haven't decided on which armor set)

Question is: Pricscilla dagger +5 has better scaling (Dex S) and aux effects, while Bandit knife(+15 raw or +5 crystal) has higher base, higher critical, and a good bleed aux and thrust attack. Which is a better choice, or is it just going to be whichever I like? Thanks!
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Bandit Knife or Priscilla Dagger Empty Re: Bandit Knife or Priscilla Dagger

Post by Whknight Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:28 am

For the most part I believe in personal choice, however I can tell you right off the raw path will do nothing for you at higher levels, and crystal is useful at +4, don't bother putting a slab on it because they have extremely reduced durability.
    sen545331
    sen545331
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by sen545331 Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:54 am

Imo, bandits, the slightly higher base from priscilla's dagger won't make up for the huge decrease it has in crit

also, even though prisc's dagger has 500 bleed effect (compared to the bandit's 300) it has a lower bleed build-up (20 for Pdag and 30 for bandit's)

can't complain about the prisc's moveset though
    edellenator

Post by edellenator Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:33 pm

Thank you! I think this answers my question. I breezed through the game with a sorc. build with +5 ench wing spear and wanted to try something more challenging. Does anyone know if this sounds like a viable build? Any suggestions on armor?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:00 am