Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Zyrrashijn
Ghadis_God
Latitoast
Tolvo
skarekrow13
Hugh_G_Johnson
Wilkinson3424
Ahhotep1
bunnywink
DemonOfFate
Halicarnassis
Phoenix Rising
User1
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Serious_Much
19 posters

ROLE CALL FINISHED (Please read)

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

ROLE CALL FINISHED (Please read) - Page 3 Empty Re: ROLE CALL FINISHED (Please read)

Post by Serious_Much Thu May 23, 2013 8:57 am

billy_bayonet wrote:Darkstalker.....but do not demand anything from me again... ever

I never demanded your presence billy, it was wilk taking it upon himself.

As said in the OP I leave it up the members, whether you post in here or not is your own choice. Just remember I'm gonna be doing these every month/2months to keep the section updated as possible, and it's your own fault if you don't post in here.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

ROLE CALL FINISHED (Please read) - Page 3 Empty Re: ROLE CALL FINISHED (Please read)

Post by Serious_Much Thu May 23, 2013 2:43 pm

Removed the insane as the leader has been banned.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu May 23, 2013 9:02 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:Darkstalker.....but do not demand anything from me again... ever
    Well What is it
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Fri May 24, 2013 12:30 am

yes it is my cov is active

is just not too popular :mask-child:
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri May 24, 2013 1:00 am

Chaos Legion lurks in the shadows....biding their time.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri May 24, 2013 4:37 am

^are you serious? silly
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Fri May 24, 2013 5:12 am

The Fallen aren't separate Serious, we're just the fancy name for the SL75 division of the Darkstalkers. I might be the only active one though.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Fri May 24, 2013 9:38 am

A few of the Fallen are active, but its mostly Darkstalkers
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri May 24, 2013 10:14 am

Serious_Much wrote:^are you serious? ROLE CALL FINISHED (Please read) - Page 3 385578416

no, but i'm pretty sure you are.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Fri May 24, 2013 10:41 am

Well i must say im acr=tive in almost every Cov

Chaos Legion, DarkStalkers, Exiled, Dragon Cabal, Gremlins

Those are my covs

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri May 24, 2013 10:49 am

Serious_Much wrote:

I never demanded your presence billy, it was wilk taking it upon himself.

As said in the OP I leave it up the members, whether you post in here or not is your own choice. Just remember I'm gonna be doing these every month/2months to keep the section updated as possible, and it's your own fault if you don't post in here.

Told ya so!! big grin

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri May 24, 2013 11:08 am

told ya so what?

Bro- teething problems silly

Okay Billy and ghadis, I'll just list it on the section as darkstalkers as thats the umbrella cov.

demon- nice to know, sadly i think I'm gonna leav out chaos legion, the thread hasn't been posted in for about two months and I've counted at least two jokes at it's inactivity/failure. The others are all in already.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri May 24, 2013 12:47 pm

I still invade and since I only use str weapons I guess it counts? EeA is vading for the legion too, pendant too(not sure) so, we're still kinda active but waiting for dks to really get into it again.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri May 24, 2013 1:01 pm

^Concerning situations like this I think I may have to consider the definition of what 'active' is.

This is Rant your situation to me presents like this- Yes there are members, though not enough to make the cut (I count 4). Are playing with their covenant toons? Also yes. However, is the covenant itself active? I think that's a bit questionable- No events since inception. No currently planned events. Noone have even spoken in the thread for over two months.

Also as I specified in the OP, membership needs to be of at least 5 members (and as of now, activity within the covenant as a whole needs to be demonstrated) for the covenant to make the cut.

Apologies that I'm being harsh here, but like I said earlier on, 7/8 active covenants with a good and active membership is better than 20 small covs with 2 or 3 members not really doing anything.

Ideally I'd like there to be 1 user covenant for each in-game covenant (minus WoW), but sadly some covenants can't generate the interest, or have failed (Gravesworn, Izalith)

Last edited by Serious_Much on Fri May 24, 2013 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Fri May 24, 2013 1:06 pm

The politics of this thread make me laugh. It's like the UN of the user coves. And there's Serious with his non violent peacekeeping force.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri May 24, 2013 1:08 pm

I was wondering when you'd show up to laugh at my efforts lol!

I'm just hoping people can get their covs more organised so everyone knows what's what. Next up is the appeal to sort out their member lists silly

@Everyone: I'm considering adding a spoilered section at the bottom of active covenant thread called "Dormant Covenants" or something like that to indicate those which may not have the right level of support or are at the moment on hiatus- good or bad idea?
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri May 24, 2013 1:09 pm

lol I don't think any covenants are really 'active' then, sure people post in them but they're all dead from what I can see.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Fri May 24, 2013 1:12 pm

Well Serious the first name of the current Secretary General of the UN is Ban....
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri May 24, 2013 1:14 pm

Actually that's where you're wrong rant silly I've actually monitored a few:

Gremlins and Sunlight coalition- I'm in both of these (you are as well too), both with planned events (grems had event within last 2 months too)

Dark stalkers- had an event recently

Exiled- had an event recently

Messengers of Velka- event planned

Cult of friendship- event planned

All of the above also communicate regularly

I admit that star harmonia and dragon cabal are both skirting with the guidelines, but both have a decent number of members, and i reckon star harmonia will have another event at some point. Cabal I pessimistically expect to fall out of the guidelines within the next month

You see I'm not just sitting on my *** here lol!

E- I expected a bit of scrutiny and a few teething problems when I thought about trying to help raise the bar in the cov section, but hopefully everyone will get used to it silly
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri May 24, 2013 1:20 pm

posting is one thing, people showing up is another. I could easily have an event and have 3 people show up and call the legion active which is why I don't wanna do, I want people to actually show up which is why im waiting for dks2, most people have moved on onto other games and people are just not that active or into dks really, I am one of them, rarely get on and when I do I get bored in one hour, cannot wait for dks2 though, it will make this place a lot more lively.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri May 24, 2013 1:28 pm

*I'd like to point out that the covs with events will likely have minimum 5 people participating silly

But I agree. When the new players come in is when I'm gonna have some working sorting this.. (and joining/making a buttload of new covenants too silly )

I think this section will be awesome come DkS2, but right now if I kinda start setting out some organisation for when the new blood come in, I think it would be useful
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun May 26, 2013 6:03 am

the roll call has ended, please refer to the OP
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun May 26, 2013 6:50 pm

Serious_Much wrote:the roll call has ended, please refer to the OP

Yesh!!! The Gods look favorably upon us mere mortals. Back to your Cloud On high Serious God of Much...a do about... :razz:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:39 am