Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
Tolvo
GrinTwist
Sentiel
lonewolf
densetsushun
Mr. Tart
Serious_Much
skarekrow13
RANT
reim0027
SirArchmage
Encore
bunnywink
twigsterxd
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Hatsune Miku
DemonOfFate
Maneater_Mildred
Latitoast
CrackSouls
24 posters

I CHALLENGE YOU to do this social experiment. Phase 1.

Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

I CHALLENGE YOU to do this social experiment. Phase 1. - Page 2 Empty Re: I CHALLENGE YOU to do this social experiment. Phase 1.

Post by Mr. Tart Fri May 24, 2013 4:58 am

Sigh, I wasn't going to post in this thread until someone mentioned me(yes, I'm serious). Besides, I'm bad at giving out compliments anyway, but I will do it. There are plenty of people I could think of. EeAyEss, Skare, Animaal, Densetsushun, DemonOfFate, RenegadeCop and plenty more. It's obviously hard to pick, but this once I will go with DemonOfFate.

He's very mature and understanding for his age, and rather than just ignoring me, he, along with plenty of other people in this forum and our Skype group have been supportive towards me when I've felt like just giving up. + He likes my music taste, which makes him awesome. thumbs up

He's a cool guy in general, and definitely worth getting to know.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

I CHALLENGE YOU to do this social experiment. Phase 1. - Page 2 Empty Re: I CHALLENGE YOU to do this social experiment. Phase 1.

Post by densetsushun Fri May 24, 2013 5:08 am

There are so many people I feel I've connected with on this forum, this community is amazing in its own right and deserves applauding. If I had to narrow it down though, I'd have to go with either Renegade or Tart. They're my two closest friends on this forum and the first people I've truly connected with.

Tart, affectionately nicknamed Custard by me, is a good person who cares very deeply for people. We've had our differences, but he's the kind of guy who can see past small disputes or disagreements in opinion and just get along with you for who you are. BEARDBROS FOR LIFE!
    lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lonewolf Fri May 24, 2013 6:27 am

i am going to talk about tart.
    he is a cool person hwo i have the honor of calling a internet buddy even though he has been trough bad stuf he is strong and will always try to help people in a bad situasion so i admire him and i wish i could help other like he does.

I CHALLENGE YOU to do this social experiment. Phase 1. - Page 2 I_am_h10
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Fri May 24, 2013 8:55 am

Wow, someone wrote about me? And two even? Never imagined. Not sure what to say, but I'm glad you think that way about me. :x
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Fri May 24, 2013 9:32 am

Great topic, Crack. It is nice to know so many people have made so many differences in people's lives or gaming experience.

EDIT: lol at the first sentence. It can be read in a couple different ways.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Fri May 24, 2013 9:42 am

What? It can't be about myself? But I'm the awesomest (did I just invent a new word?) in here! Only one person? What about my split personality self named Beef Cake?
    Oh well...

I choose you! Sure-magicians!

Sure is a very close friend I made thanks to Dark Souls and this great forum. He helped and supported me to establish the Co-Op Services thread. Thanks to him I could get better at PvP and he also hepled me chill out when gankers got to me.
    If it wasn't for him I think I would've left the community and the game as well.
    I really like his positive attitude, especially in competitive games. It's very rare these days. Most people just get angry in cases, where he laughed and took the challenge head on.

Cheers to sure!
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri May 24, 2013 11:14 am

I think it's unfortunate that everyone is just speaking about friends, sure it's nice, but I feel like its unfortunate we're shunning people important to this community.

Where's the variety?!
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Fri May 24, 2013 11:23 am

Serious_Much wrote:I think it's unfortunate that everyone is just speaking about friends, sure it's nice, but I feel like its unfortunate we're shunning people important to this community.

Where's the variety?!
    What'cha want us to talk about? How we all love our friends, the adorable ganker daddies? =)

I simply value a person with good sportsmanship and positive spirit over anyone else.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri May 24, 2013 11:52 am

Serious, I think I chose someone off the beaten path

One of the problems though is that this is an off topic thread meaning we're gonna get responses from a small set of the entire community. For instance, Glutebrah has been a major contributor but he's not an off topic person so we're losing out on some parts of the forum
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri May 24, 2013 12:53 pm

I know skare, I was generalising, obviously there were a few people who chose because of inspiration or importance silly
    lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lonewolf Fri May 24, 2013 1:05 pm

I CHALLENGE YOU to do this social experiment. Phase 1. - Page 2 M92eq9
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Fri May 24, 2013 1:07 pm

Serious_Much wrote:I think it's unfortunate that everyone is just speaking about friends, sure it's nice, but I feel like its unfortunate we're shunning people important to this community.

Where's the variety?!
    I get this feeling this is part of the experiment.

It's human nature to complement your closer friends over those who aren't as close.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri May 24, 2013 1:14 pm

stop posting if youre not posting about someone, cant follow the rules just don't post.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Fri May 24, 2013 1:34 pm

I'd like to make this post dedicated to a certain poster here I consider one of the best posters around, me Pendant!

There are others in this list too, but I can only focus on one person so Pendant is the one I will choose.

As far as reason goes, his posts always make me become more motivated and he is just fun to talk to.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Fri May 24, 2013 1:42 pm

Can I post again? Serious_Much. I do so because awesome avatar, is actually serious with sense of humor, badass name. I might not had a dialogue with him, i´ll post my positive impressions.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri May 24, 2013 8:42 pm

I'm going to go with someone helpful that really deserves more credit than he gets.

Me! And I didn't rip this joke off of Grin either!

But I'm going with Ublug, a lesser known mod. The dude pops up every now and then and many people probably don't even know who he is. But I'll tell you, he's a fact checker. He basically scours the wiki when he can trying to correct information, when people had questions about much lesser known aspects of the game he is usually there to talk about research he has done with a few links as well. I always know that when I see a post by Ublug there is a good chance I will learn something or have a new interesting thing to check out in game myself. The time he spends making sure the wiki is the best it can be also should be noted, he's sort of this shadowy figure that pops up every now and then but in the darkness he's just being as helpful as he can be without asking for any sort of reward. He's a great mod and a great contributor to the wiki.

Honorable mentions. Yesuurd, Serious_Much, Maneater_Mildred, FexDS, Emergence, Baal, GreenGoblin, Skarecrow, Whatdoesthependantdo, Doughguy, Tehinfamousamos, Reim, Befowler, Rant, basically a lot of people!
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Fri May 24, 2013 9:02 pm

;_;
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Fri May 24, 2013 9:51 pm

Since I can only name one person at a time, I'll start with Fex.

Here's someone who is the core of this site. She does so much behind the scenes work. I don't think many people know all that she does. Even I don't know. What I do know is she doesn't ask for anything. She doesn't ask for any special treatment. She doesn't do it to be popular or have people laud her with compliments. E had a great post about her here: https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t21614p90-forum-chatroom-coming-soon#446373

I think he is right on.

Baal and E's posts will be forthcoming.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri May 24, 2013 9:53 pm

You're getting greedy reim, 2 posts already!
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun May 26, 2013 8:35 pm

So... is this ready to go into Phase 2 already? Fluttershy and Grin (or as I like to call them, the smart ones) need to know where this goes from here. I CHALLENGE YOU to do this social experiment. Phase 1. - Page 2 1866257299
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Sun May 26, 2013 8:41 pm

I'm next?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun May 26, 2013 9:08 pm

Patience..., patience... I CHALLENGE YOU to do this social experiment. Phase 1. - Page 2 1003939430
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Sun May 26, 2013 9:14 pm

*waits patiently*
    CrackSouls
    CrackSouls
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by CrackSouls Mon May 27, 2013 10:25 am

Where's the variety?!

Wait for phase 2! ;)

A 'lil more posts, maybe?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon May 27, 2013 10:30 am

(Sorry), I guessed that might be what comes next in this experiment.. I hope you dont wanna make me say bad stuff about people, that wouldn't be very nice sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 10:07 pm