Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I've already killed seath, and I rescued Logan later.

bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

I've already killed seath, and I rescued Logan later.  Empty I've already killed seath, and I rescued Logan later.

Post by bloodpixel Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:10 pm

Can I still get his crystal magic weapon and stuff?
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

I've already killed seath, and I rescued Logan later.  Empty Re: I've already killed seath, and I rescued Logan later.

Post by Yukon Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:51 pm

Did you buy it from him before killing him? Or do you mean his staff? I think his crystal staff is in the library where he was before he goes hollow.
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

I've already killed seath, and I rescued Logan later.  Empty Re: I've already killed seath, and I rescued Logan later.

Post by bloodpixel Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:48 pm

No I mean can I get his crystal magic spells even though I already killed the Lords and I opened the Kiln, then saved him.
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:07 pm

Yeah, he should still be in the library near the second bonfire in the archives. You can go back at anypoint, he only goes nuts after you buy all his things, so if you havent done that it's no problem
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:55 pm

But for me he's still in Firelink.
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:09 pm

BUH?!

I don't know how you managed that... You saved him in sens right? and then you used the key in the archives? I have never seen him go there after being locked in dukes. Try back-tracking to those areas and see if he shows up in his cages. if not.. I really have no clue, I have never seen anything like that. Hopefully someone else can help you if thats the case.
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:11 pm

I think what happened is, he beat Dukes and then freed him from Sens. I'm not really sure but you may be screwed on getting crystal stuff.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:09 am