Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Lord of Ash
BeeSeaEss
Dutchy
AlphaTrol
twilightwarwolf
shadowzninjaz
Wilkinson3424
Jansports
Ahhotep1
AshLumi
14 posters

Exiled of Ariamis Trade and Crafting

AshLumi
    AshLumi
    Casual
    Casual

Exiled of Ariamis Trade and Crafting Empty Exiled of Ariamis Trade and Crafting

Post by AshLumi Sun May 26, 2013 9:52 am

Welcome one and all
    to

The Exiled Trade and Crafting System.

Exiled of Ariamis Trade and Crafting Painte14

Proprietors
    Ashlumi (xbox)
    Twilightwarwolf (psn)

Our Promise to You

Exiled of Ariamis Trade and Crafting 4124704132 The Exiled Trade and Crafting System is set up to
    service all the Covenants, Clans, Guilds, and Coalitions in the Covenant Section only.

Trade and Crafting outside of the Covenant Section will not be accepted. We do apologize for that but please do visit the "Trading and Player Section of the Forum if you are not a Covenant Member in the Covenant Section.

Exiled of Ariamis Trade and Crafting 4124704132 We are structured to service both PS3 and Xbox players.

Exiled of Ariamis Trade and Crafting 4124704132 We run a respectable business and as long as you are kind and don't
    complain about the prices then you will get your equipment as
    efficiently and reliably as possible.

Exiled of Ariamis Trade and Crafting 4124704132
    We sell items of all kinds and offer a special service of crafting
    (upgrading) weapons for you. Anything from raw weapons to a great lord
    sword can be done.

Terms and Conditions

Exiled of Ariamis Trade and Crafting Weapon11

Each item has been given a value and all proceeds will go back into the Business.

"Value Categories" of items are as follows:
    Common Materials to Craft Equipment

titanite shards and large titanite and
    titanite Chunks
    Green titanite

Rare Materials to Craft Equipment

Twinkling titanite
    Demon titanite
    Red titanite
    White titanite

Unique Materials to Craft Equipment

All Slabs
    Boss souls

Make
    requests for items and one of our merchants will get to you with
    requested item and give you an estimate of the cost based on the amount
    of souls and items from Value Categories that are used to secure and/or
    craft the item.

Warning prices may vary!!!

Last edited by AshLumi on Sun May 26, 2013 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    AshLumi
    AshLumi
    Casual
    Casual

Exiled of Ariamis Trade and Crafting Empty Xbox Specials

Post by AshLumi Sun May 26, 2013 9:52 am

:weap-fire:     ONE    WEEK     JULY 4th SALE    BASH  :weap-fire:

ALL EQUIPMENT and ITEMS

:weap-chaos:   ! ! HALF PRICE ! !   :weap-chaos:

Midnight to Midnight Madness

June 29th thru July 6th

Last edited by AshLumi on Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:52 am; edited 5 times in total
    AshLumi
    AshLumi
    Casual
    Casual

Exiled of Ariamis Trade and Crafting Empty Re: Exiled of Ariamis Trade and Crafting

Post by AshLumi Sun May 26, 2013 9:53 am

Reserved
    AshLumi
    AshLumi
    Casual
    Casual

Exiled of Ariamis Trade and Crafting Empty Re: Exiled of Ariamis Trade and Crafting

Post by AshLumi Sun May 26, 2013 9:57 am

Welcome one and all. Our system may have problems as any new system does but feel free to make requests and leave your console and online name for us to find you when you merchandise is ready.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun May 26, 2013 11:13 am

Congratulations!! Ashlumni and Twilightwarwolf
    on getting your Shop up and running.

People, do business with this shop they built it to serve the Covenant Section. They have put a lot of effort into assuring that you will get what you need, when you need it!

cheers
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sun May 26, 2013 3:42 pm

So what are prices? How do I pay? I mean I have a short list of things I'd like to obtain for a build or two and also a special run (I want to play the entire game a certain way, sadly I'd have to beat most of it to obtain the gear... namely the Manus Cat I just wanna hit things with it)

But like I'd be on a fresh made character, like SL 4 and I WILL NOT be able to put down a RSS or WSS because that would require me to progress into AL and then whats the point of doing a fun run of pummeling things to death with a catalyst?

I just feel like "Prices may vary" isn't enough explanation perhaps you could give a few examples? Like whats the cost of Manus' catalyst, that's one boss soul. And how do you expect an SL 4 that can't kill any bosses yet?
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sun May 26, 2013 3:54 pm

Our Blacksmith at the Coalition will be happy to provide any weapons you have shortages of. He is one of the best we know. Please send me a PM of which ones you might be running low on, and we will figure something out.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun May 26, 2013 4:33 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:Our Blacksmith at the Coalition will be happy to provide any weapons you have shortages of. He is one of the best we know. Please send me a PM of which ones you might be running low on, and we will figure something out.

If you are speaking to Ash and/or Tw I am sure they appreciate your offer. But they are well stocked since this "Shop" as been in the works for a while and they have been building their inventory in anticipation of their Opening Day. They also have a handful of assistants to help them streamline things.

@Jans, they will get back to you as soon as possible. There is nothing that they do not have access to since there are many of us who have helped them build up their inventory. biggrin

AshLumi
    AshLumi
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AshLumi Sun May 26, 2013 5:34 pm

Jansports wrote:So what are prices? How do I pay? I mean I have a short list of things I'd like to obtain for a build or two and also a special run (I want to play the entire game a certain way, sadly I'd have to beat most of it to obtain the gear... namely the Manus Cat I just wanna hit things with it)

But like I'd be on a fresh made character, like SL 4 and I WILL NOT be able to put down a RSS or WSS because that would require me to progress into AL and then whats the point of doing a fun run of pummeling things to death with a catalyst?

I just feel like "Prices may vary" isn't enough explanation perhaps you could give a few examples? Like whats the cost of Manus' catalyst, that's one boss soul. And how do you expect an SL 4 that can't kill any bosses yet?

You can trade anything you can drop. you could trade for moss if you have enough of it. It means that each person has there own specialties and some may charge you for the hassle caused by the item.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sun May 26, 2013 6:08 pm

Hey as an official combat trainer 4 the exiles im a needa a few items, The exiles will pay my bill winking

Heres the items i need, weapons be +0 plz
    claymore
    Chaos blade
    falchion
    zweihander
    Large Club

That is all i need for now cheers
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun May 26, 2013 6:09 pm

Personally I was under the idea that we could give it to you on the lvl 4 and meet a higher level for payment should you be unable to you pay at the lvl 4. That's just me though. And if I had to make an estimate id say Beatrice catalyst and a few chunks. That's just me though.
    @wilks I appreciate the offer but like ahho said we have stalked ourselves quite well. Should though we ever run low on weapons though I will keep your coalition in mind.
    @ahho thanks for looking over this while me n ash weren't here.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun May 26, 2013 6:11 pm

@shadow what level you want all that on? Also when is good for you to get all this?
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sun May 26, 2013 6:23 pm

lvl 100 n i will contact u 2morrow k
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun May 26, 2013 6:27 pm

Ok sounds good
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sun May 26, 2013 6:53 pm

Well twilight, if I could get an Ornstien set of armor along with the spear and ring at like SL 20 or so.

Let me know the price and I'll get it on one of my finished builds
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun May 26, 2013 7:12 pm

I believe the closest I have is a 55 which if I rsd should work but ill check and see if I have a lower soul level. And when would you like this by? And I'd say for that an unupgraded moonlight greatsword and Logan armor set with his cat. Sound fair? If not I'll fix it. Btw did you want the spear upgraded?
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sun May 26, 2013 11:10 pm

55? No problem I'm leveling a bit to be able to hold the spear so I can start the Orns run. I can get a MLGS Logan armor (including big hat) and the cat no problem on an SL100

I'll be online a bit tonight I'll be able to pay right away Send me a PSN message if you're on (Wizard_Cleave)
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Mon May 27, 2013 7:40 am

I ended up getting the stuff sorta on accident from a friend. But Since I agreed to pay you the MLGS Logan set and Catalyst, could I change my Order to another Boss soul weapon and a set of armors?

if so. Manus Catalyst, Porcelian mask, Lord'd blade robes, gold hemmed black gloves, and the gold hemmed black skirt ?

I'd really like to get to work on my Melee only Catalyst run.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon May 27, 2013 12:55 pm

Ok I understand.i think that sounds fair but im going to have to wait for one of my assistants to help me get the dlc items you requested. I'd say that I'll probably get to today. That sound ok?
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon May 27, 2013 8:21 pm

one sale done now to finish the other.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Mon May 27, 2013 8:27 pm

Sounds fine, you have my PSN send a message when you get the items and we can arrange the trades. SL100 for me to pay. and if possible I'd like to get the Items on a brand new character so I wont have any WSS or RSS I'll have to summon you in the burg at as low a level as possible. SL10 or so
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Mon May 27, 2013 8:37 pm

Thx for the stuff

I would recommend any1 2 use this its a quick way 2 get what u need big grin
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue May 28, 2013 12:59 pm

Ash and Tw, Please be advised that The Exiled Covenant will pay for items and equipment that Exiled members need to complete an Exiled Build soul level 55/60, 80 and 100 only.

If an Exiled member should make a request and expect the Exiled Cove to pay...please pm me with their requested item/equip before any trsnfer is done

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Thu May 30, 2013 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    AshLumi
    AshLumi
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AshLumi Wed May 29, 2013 2:51 pm

Ok ahho. i will keep that in mind
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed May 29, 2013 6:41 pm

Alrighty then I shall also. And I did the transfer already for shadow but ill still pm you what he got. Unless of course yu already know.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 9:40 pm