Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Mellekilla19
LokeVinter
6 posters

Need to transfer items from sl 185 to sl 1 Resolved

LokeVinter
    LokeVinter

Need to transfer items from sl 185 to sl 1 Resolved Empty Need to transfer items from sl 185 to sl 1 Resolved

Post by LokeVinter Thu May 30, 2013 5:36 pm

Dont know if this is possible, if you know how its done please tell me here. My sl 185 character has a few slabs, divine blessings, rings, weapons and armour that i would like to transfer to my sl 1 character.
    Is it doable, have friends that can help but dont know how to do it.

I distinctly remember my sl 120 buddy summoning my sl 710 character once when i used the red sign soapstone. Tried that today, my friend sl 5 was looking for my red sign from my sl 185. But no luck, she could not find it, we tried in two different places.

Im on Xbox.

Thank you all, we finally managed to do the transfer

Last edited by LokeVinter on Fri May 31, 2013 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : resolved)
    Mellekilla19
    Mellekilla19
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Need to transfer items from sl 185 to sl 1 Resolved Empty Re: Need to transfer items from sl 185 to sl 1 Resolved

Post by Mellekilla19 Thu May 30, 2013 7:26 pm

It's possible, All you need is the red soapstone and you can trade between them I also think the lower level has to put their sign down for the higher level to see it, well. You drop items and rely on the person to give them to your SL1. I'd help you myself but i'm a little busy as of atm.
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Need to transfer items from sl 185 to sl 1 Resolved Empty Re: Need to transfer items from sl 185 to sl 1 Resolved

Post by twigsterxd Thu May 30, 2013 9:25 pm

Does your sl1 have RSS? If not it won't work. The reason your 710 buddy saw your RSS is because he was higher than you. Your 185 can only be seen by a 175 or higher. At least that's what I was told.
    Mellekilla19
    Mellekilla19
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Mellekilla19 Thu May 30, 2013 9:29 pm

twigsterxd wrote:Does your sl1 have RSS? If not it won't work. The reason your 710 buddy saw your RSS is because he was higher than you. Your 185 can only be seen by a 175 or higher. At least that's what I was told.

Pretty much what Twig said.
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Thu May 30, 2013 9:35 pm

Actually Melle it was either you or Dibs that told me that happy
    Mellekilla19
    Mellekilla19
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Mellekilla19 Thu May 30, 2013 9:38 pm

Probably Dibs haha. He seems to know much MUCH more about the game than i do, though to be fair I've only played for like.... 2 months at most.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Thu May 30, 2013 9:40 pm

It is possible. You need toons within 10% of your range or 15% I think if you have a sunbro in stock. Got to work backwards with that....unless your sl 1 or a build close to it has sin. Darkmoon do invade lower but for a high sl like that to invade a sl 1 I don't think is possible or a very long shot to try.
    Mellekilla19
    Mellekilla19
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Mellekilla19 Thu May 30, 2013 9:42 pm

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:It is possible. You need toons within 10% of your range or 15% I think if you have a sunbro in stock. Got to work backwards with that....unless your sl 1 or a build close to it has sin. Darkmoon do invade lower but for a high sl like that to invade a sl 1 I don't think is possible or a very long shot to try.

It's certainly possible Soris, Me and DaemonNacht used to do it with my SL204 and his SL10, As long as the lowest level has the RSSS The higher level >Should< be able to see it and >Should< be able to summon that lower level.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Thu May 30, 2013 9:47 pm

Well then that is a option but still the sl 1 needs sin. The more the better and an area where the carrier is not invading others.
    Mellekilla19
    Mellekilla19
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Mellekilla19 Thu May 30, 2013 9:50 pm

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:Well then that is a option but still the sl 1 needs sin. The more the better and an area where the carrier is not invading others.

Why would he need to Sin, or are you trying to open another possibility?
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Thu May 30, 2013 9:55 pm

Darkmoons only invade those with sin. The high sl darkmoon would need the sl 1 to have sin in order to invade.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Thu May 30, 2013 9:55 pm

You need at least 1 sin to be able to be invaded by Darkmoons. At that point it doesn't matter what SL you are, you can be invaded.
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson Thu May 30, 2013 10:39 pm

retro wrote:
    Blue Eye Orb
    +(10 + 10% of the item-user's level), or any level lower

Level 50 can be matched with: 1-65
    Level 100 can be matched with: 1-120

notes: According to others, invading below the co-op range (white sign soapstone's range) requires 1:1 accumulated sin from the host-- an extra point of sin for each level below the normal range. So to invade a player far below your level means the host needs a lot of sin. I have not verified nor disproved this aspect yet.

I've seen the same formula from multiple sources and experience seems to back this up. However, I'm all but certain the sin acquired from lower level players needs to specifically be from indictments. This is important; because if your SL 1 wanted to be invaded by a high level Darkmoon you would need to invade, kill & get indicted enough times to get into the Darkmoon's range. If you are within co-op range you could just kill an NPC or a mushroom child in the forest (killing them in the forest is sin, however in the Great Hollow it is not sin to kill them).

Finally, the 'co-op range' from the WSS that all the other multiplayer systems are based on is:

retro wrote:
    White Sign Soapstone
    + / - (10 + 10% of the item-user's level)

Level 50 can be matched with: 35-65
    Level 100 can be matched with: 80-120

notes: I cannot stress enough that this doesn't work from the host's perspective.
    A level 100 host will be able to see signs from phantoms between the levels of 82-122, a different range than the player using the soapstone.

Quotes are from this thread.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:20 am