Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[PS3] Giveaway SL 115

The_Red_Drifter
    The_Red_Drifter
    Addicted
    Addicted

[PS3] Giveaway SL 115 Empty [PS3] Giveaway SL 115

Post by The_Red_Drifter Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:13 pm

Alright, I have an old BB glitched character with a bunch of pre-DLC stuff on it. I wanna delete it to make a host character for whenever the next SL 55 event comes up, but not before giving away as much as I can from this character.
    It has almost all of the armor sets, several boss souls and boss weapons, many spell tools, a few red and normal slabs + one blue slab, and a bunch of various miscellaneous things like humanity, blossoms, moss, and ammo. It also has enough souls to buy 999 Moonlight Arrows and still have some souls leftover. And, if you want, you can Dark Hand me a few times too (99 in humanity counter). There's a few things I don't have, and most of the stuff is not upgraded, so sorry in advance.
    The only thing I want is that when this character is deleted, I get some hosting stuff for the next character, some souls for quick leveling, and fully upgraded SK gear including the weapons and the Dragonslayer Bow + 150-200 Dragonslayer arrows. You do not have to give me any of this if I gave you something, it's just a request on my end after this is done.
    I'll be conducting the giveaway in Anor Londo, at Darkmoon Tomb. If you are far too low leveled for me, you can drop a Red Soap Stone Sign since there's no upper limit on it.
    Just post here, or shoot me a message over PSN and request something.

PSN: The_Red_Drifter
    mr_no_face
    mr_no_face
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

[PS3] Giveaway SL 115 Empty Re: [PS3] Giveaway SL 115

Post by mr_no_face Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:45 pm

give me allllllllllll lol
    mr_no_face
    mr_no_face
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by mr_no_face Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:46 pm

no but seriously please reserve the dragon scales and dragon weapons
    The_Red_Drifter
    The_Red_Drifter
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by The_Red_Drifter Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:26 pm

Yeah I saw your topic earlier. I only have 8 scales, because this was a test thing BB Glitch and I upgraded Priscilla's Dagger because lol
    Is there any Dragon weapons you don't want?
    And I have two Drake Swords/Dragon King Greataxes/Dragon Greatswords, any interest in duel wielding insanity?
    mr_no_face
    mr_no_face
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by mr_no_face Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:19 am

ha i'd love to dual weild any and all lol bu I'll only need one of each ifyou have two because i can get one in my play through x)
    The_Red_Drifter
    The_Red_Drifter
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by The_Red_Drifter Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:56 pm

I'm gonna be doing some giving away for the next three days, around this time give or take a few hours. I've been very busy this week, but I finally have some time this weekend. I got requested for Sif's souls, Gravelord Sword, and Dark Sword, and a few other odds and ends. I'm sorry for any holdups I may have caused.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm